Hello, today I will just be revealing some of my best credit cards for travel. My travelers do ask what is the best credit cards for travel for either business trips, luxury, holidays, visiting, and many other things. So, below are some of the best credit cards or best travel cards you can find for this purpose and more.
Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
The Chase sapphire Preferred card is a very nice option. Basically, if you are transferring points to it from other Chase cards and verse versa. More so, the sign-up bonus is mind blowing for a card with just a annual fee of about $95.
One of the best offer is earning 100,000 bonus points after spending $4,000 on any purchases in just the first 3 months from when you open the account. Therefore, this chase ultimate rewards can earn you to redeem a $1250 reward.
You get to enjoy more benefits such as annual ultimate rewards for hotel credit for $50. Also, a 5 times point on a travel purchase via the chase ultimate reward card. Again a 3 times point on a dining purchase and as well, a times 2 bonus point on other travel purchases too. In addition you get to enjoy a hotel annual ultimate reward credit benefits for $50.
More so, users get a 25% more value after redeeming for a hotel, airfare, car rentals and even cruises via chase ultimate rewards. For instance 100, 000 points will give you a whooping $1,250 to travel.
Therefore, with the Pay Yourself Back you are sure of a 25% more at the current offer when you redeem your points for statement credits which is against the present purchases in choosing or rotating categories.
Users get an unlimited delivery fee and a reduction in service fees on a eligibility stand orders of over $12 just for a minimum of one year with DashPass and DoorDash subscription services. Activate by 12-31-2021.
You can be sure to count on a trip cancellation or interruption insurance which is amazing. Also, auto rental collision damage waiver and a lost luggage insurance and many more on this service.
- Also, you get up to $60 back also on eligibility with the peloton digital or all access membership via 12-31-2021. More so, get full access to workout library via the peloton app. This includes cardio strength, yoga, running and lots more. You can as well take online classes via mobile phone, tablet or TV. However, you do not need any fitness equipment.
- Therefore, you can check if you qualify for any offers with Chase.
Here you have one of the best credit cards for travel business, hotels etc.
Citi Premier Card
The Citi Premier card has stalk up all its rewards by giving a 3 point per $ in supermarkets, hotels and even air travel too. Also, this is one of the Best Credit Cards for Travel, as well applicable to restaurants and gas stations too, very impressive. You can add on the rich sign up bonus and as well the annual benefits on hotel and it will be perform smoothly.
- Get up to 80,000 bonus points when you spend $4000 in any purchases from the first 3 months after you open the account.
- For any $1 you spend at a restaurant or supermarket you will earn 3 points.
- Furthermore, for $1 you spend on a Gas station, hotels and air travels you get 3 points.
- Then for all other purchases you make you get to earn 1 point bonus on $1 you spend.
- Also,, you get annual hotel saving benefit too.
- More so, for a 80,000 points earn you get to redeem a $800 in gift cards. However, this redeem is via thankyou.com
- Furthermore, you do not get any expiration and as well no limit to the amount of points you do earn on this card which is very amazing.
- Also, there is no fees on purchases for foreign transactions.
The Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
Basically, on this one you get a simple and as well very flexible redemption which makes the Capital One Venture rewards credit card one of the most popular travel credit card in the market.
- With this one you get to enjoy a one time bonus point of about 60,000 immediately you spend $3,000 on purchases within a 3 months period after opening the account. This is however equals to $600 in travels how about that.
- You get to earn a unlimited 2 times miles on any purchase per day.
- Furthermore, the miles will not expire for the life time of the account. Also, there is no limit to how many you can earn as well.
- More so, you get to receive up to $100 application credit fee with a global entry or TSA Pre
- You can easily get redeem on travel which includes vacation rentals, flights, car rentals and many more. Also, you can transfer your miles to over 15+ on travel loyalty programs.
- Also, there is no foreign transaction fees.
This is one of the best credit cards for Travel and business etc.
Chase Freedom Unlimited
Although, this card was once a great cash back card. But now the Chase Freedom Unlimited is one of the best travel card right now. Therefore, this earns you a 5% cash back on the travel book via Chase, however, this is just the beginning.
- Users can earn $200 point bonus after spending $500 on a purchase just in your first 3 months from when you open the account.
- Also, you earn 5% in cash back when you make a purchase on a grocery store on up to $12,000 you spend n your first year of opening the account. (But this is with exclusion of Target and Walmart purchases).
- More so, you get to earn a 1.5% in cash back on all other purchases you make.
- On Chase travel purchase you earn 5% via Ultimate rewards then 3% on dining and drug stores which is 1.5% on all other purchase.
- Also, on this one there is no annual fee.
- A 0% intro APR in purchase in the first 15 months after opening the account. As well a APR of 14.99 – 23.74% too.
- There is no minimum to how much to redeem for Cash Back in point rewards. More so, this cannot expire as long as your account is open.
- However, see if you qualify for a better offer with Chase.
Bank of America Travel Rewards credit card
The Bank of America Travel Rewards credit card is another excellent one with big values and simplicity. Also BOA gives, a very strong rewards on every purchase. Then for annual fee which is $0 really amazing. Looking for the best credit cards for travel, business, hotels, airline bookings then here it is.
- You get to earn an unlimited 1.5 points for everyone dollar you spend on any purchase. This is with no annual fee and as well no foreign transaction fees.
- More so, your points do not expire as well.
- Basically, you get 25,000 bonus points online after making a least purchase of about $1000 just on a 90 days period. Also, this is after opening the account with a statement of $250 statement on your credit for travel purchases
- Furthermore, you can use your card to make bookings on trips to were you want and how you want it too. Therefore, there is no limit to specified websites with restrictions or blackout dates.
- Also, you can redeem points for a statement credit to pay for dining and travel purchases. This purchases are for flights, car rentals, hotels, baggage fees, holiday vacation and as well restaurant too.
- You get a 0% introductory APR for 15 billing cycles for any purchases which is nice. Then after the APR stops a 13.99% – 23.99% variable APR will then apply.
- Therefore, if you are a preferred Rewards member you get to earn a 25% to 75% bonus points on every purchase you make. However, this means you can earn a whooping 2,62 points for every $1 you spend.
- Users get to get a contactless card, however, having the security of a chip card with just a simple tap from your comfort zone.
So guys this is all for now I can tell you about on best credit cards for travel. However, there are others you can as well get for the purpose of traveling and so on. But hopefully we will get to discuss those in the next incoming articles.
Disclaimer – Note: This is not a financial website which you can make any inquiries or any sort. However, head to the main webpage of the said cards to get all you need and thanks.