Zoho mail a solid email service on the web which has unlimited storage and a feature-packed web interface. Its POP and IMAP access lets you set up ZOHO Business mail in your favorite email programs or integrates it with sorting or filtering services. It is a free service with unlimited online storage and also quotas for mail sent and receive per day for personal use.
Basically, you can also use Zoho mail as your main hub; it enables you to access and sends mail using other email addresses. Unfortunately, POP access is required for this; with the IMAP-only account, you may be out of luck. Zoho mail is created by Heinz Tschabitscher and it is updated frequently. Zoho mail includes an ample storage and it offers a POP and IMAP access. It also labels your mails and has a comprehensive search that helps you organize mail. The most interest part of this mailing platform is that there are no adverts.
Features of Zoho Mail
There are a few things that make up the Zoho email platform. These features are some of the reasons why people still use this mailing platform up till date. Here are a of those features or tips to help you understand Zoho mail.
- Zoho Mail can be set up to retrieve mail from POP accounts and send from its web interface using all your address.
- Business hosting plans allow you to you use Zoho mail with your own domains and email policies e.g. quotas and access.
- Zoho mail also includes Zoho chat instant messaging and offers some integration with Zoho apps and Google does for attachment.
- Flexible search options also let you combine many criteria for finding emails and attached files precisely.
That’s all for the build of this mailing platform. Let’s move over to the email conversation build.
Email Conversation and Zoho Mail Review
The email conversation is built genuinely as it comes with the following features on the mailing service.
- Folders and free form labels let you organize mail rules offer some automation and a spam filter files junk out of the inbox.
- Email conversation can be read in a contract with a tree view. It can also automatically achieve old mail.
- Filters and search.
- The basic functions are listed, though filters can be deleted or file mail based on various criteria and they can also assign labels too.
- The labels also come in colors with the mail and together also with the swift’s powerful search helps to organize and retrieves the mail. Being able to save search criteria as folders would be helpful, too as it would be self-learning folders.
- To compose new messages and replies on the mail. It offers messages templates that function as text snippets which you can insert easily in your emails for oft-used phrases or entire mailings. You can also manage and use multiple email signatures in a similar fashion.
- You can share a document on Zoho mail easily and can add leads to the customer relationship management app or note events but the interaction is at times sparse. Zoho email does not detect dates neither does it search for a contact’s email requires copying and pasting their address.
Sign up for Zoho mail
Do you want to sign up for a Free Zoho mail account? If yes, follow the steps below to do so;
- Open the web browser on your device and proceed to their official website.
- On the website, you should see a link that says “Free Sign Up” at the upper right corner of the screen. Click on that link.
- Enter your email address and password and click on the “SIGN UP FOR FREE” button below the form. Note that you can also sign up using your social account like google, LinkedIn, or Microsoft.
Follow the onscreen prompt from here onward to complete your zoho email account creation. Therefore, this process does not take much time and it very easy. Try sign up today to own a zoho ad free and unlimited storage email account.