If you create videos, mp3 music it is important you know where to host them. Unlike YouTube, vimeo.com is an ad-free video platform that allows you to share sell and host videos in high quality.
Vimeo.com being a small, synergetic and ad-free platform is the best option to sell or host skills that already exist without being worried of pre-rolling videos playing before your content. More so, the platform boost of amazing features and services.
If you create videos, it is important you know where to host them. Unlike YouTube vimeo is an ad-free video platform that allows you to share sell and host videos in high quality.
Vimeo.com being a small, synergetic and ad-free platform, is the best option to sell or host skills. Basically, one that already exist without being afraid of pre-rolling videos playing before your content.
Vimeo was founded in 2004 by Jake Lodwick and Zach Klein to empower video creators with the technology and community to go beyond their boundary of skills. Ten years after Vimeo was founded it became the largest ad-free platform with over 60 million registered user in more than 150 countries resulting in about 0.12% of the internet bandwidth.
Vimeo Subscription Plans and Prices
Basically, vimeo account is not totally free, it comes with various levels of subscription plan, each with a specific amount to paid monthly as it suits the users. Therefore, below are vimeo video plans.
- Vimeo basic
- Vimeo plus
- Vimeo pro
- Vimeo business
- Vimeo premium
- Vimeo basic is free with a weekly storage of 500MB and 5GB storage in total, if you’re on the the Vimeo basic plan you might have to switch to other plans to enjoy extra benefits.
- Vimeo plus account can only be own by a single user and it goes for $7 per month with 5GB weekly storage and 250GB per year.
- Vimeo pro can have a maximum of 3 team members for $20 per month with 20GB weekly storage and 1TB per annum.
- Vimeo business account comes with unlimited weekly storage but a total of 5TB for just $50 monthly. The vimeo business account can have up to 10 team members
- Vimeo premium is the highest level of Vimeo plans, it goes for $75 per month with no limit of weekly storage, 7TB total storage and unlimited live viewers.
Vimeo Video Transfer
Yes! It’s possible to transfer videos on vimeo.com no matter how large the size of the video is. You can do this in very easy steps but this feature is not available to the vimeo basic subscribers.
On the vimeo home page, there’s a send file icon at the bottom of your video. Just click on it and it will send your video. This will make it available to your client in whatever quality they want it.
This media platform comes with a lot of helpful privacy options. More so, you can add a password to your video. You can hide your video from the vimeo community. Therefore, this can help when you wish to upload your video on your website via vimeo. However, wanting users to view it only on your website.
Vimeo Video Sharing
Precisely, you can as well allow only your followers to see your videos. More so, this platform also moderates comments on videos you share publicly. This helps in reducing chances for people who want to make negative feedbacks on your content.
This platform was found in 2004 by Jake Lodwick and Zach Klein. Their aim is to empower video creators with the technology and community to go beyond their boundary of skills.
Ten years after founding of this streaming platform, it is now the largest ad-free platform. Boosting of over 60 million users that register on the platform. Therefore, this is in more than 150 countries resulting in about 0.12% of the internet bandwidth.