Do you know you can get unskilled jobs in USA with visa sponsorship, yes you can. Basically, there are firms and companies in America that are willing to employ foreigners and as well making provision for visa sponsorship. Therefore, these job are super straightforward and do not require any educational certification. In fact its an unskilled job.
Furthermore, this means you do not need to have any skill to get this jobs. you just need to be able to carry physical duties. More so, you will be working in restaurants, food processing outlets etc. This job offers immigrant visa sponsorship through the EB-3 Unskilled Visa program that results in a U.S. Green Card. This is a NO PLACEMENT FEE deployment.
Unskilled Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
It’s worth noting that the distinction between skilled, semi-skilled, and unskilled labor can be subjective and may vary depending on the industry and region. Therefore, in some cases, what is considered unskilled in one context may be considered semi-skilled in another.
Additionally, many workers may acquire skills or expertise over time through on-the-job experience. However, blurring the lines between these categories. Furthermore, unskilled worker can earn up to $10 – $15 per hour while working.
Who is an Unskilled Worker?
An unskilled worker refers to an individual who does not possess specialized training, formal education, or specific skills related to a particular job. Precisely, these workers typically perform tasks that require minimal training.
More so, you can often learn to be relatively quickly. Unskilled workers are commonly found in industries such as agriculture, construction, manufacturing, and some service sectors.
Examples of unskilled jobs include general laborers, cleaners, agricultural workers, and some entry-level positions in retail or food service. These roles usually involve tasks that are straightforward and do not require a high level of expertise or specialized knowledge.
Where Can an Unskilled Worker Work
Unskilled workers can find employment in a variety of industries and settings. Below are some common places where unskilled workers may work.
- Construction Sites: Unskilled workers in construction might perform tasks like carrying materials, cleaning up job sites, or assisting skilled tradespeople.
- Agriculture: Farms often employ unskilled workers for tasks like planting, harvesting, and general farm labor.
- Manufacturing: In manufacturing settings, unskilled workers may perform tasks like packaging, assembly line work, and operating basic machinery.
- Retail: Entry-level positions in retail, such as cashiers, stock clerks, and sales associates, typically do not require specialized skills.
- Food Service: Restaurants, cafes, and fast-food establishments often hire unskilled workers for roles like servers, dishwashers, and kitchen assistants.
- Cleaning Services: Cleaning companies hire unskilled workers to perform tasks like janitorial work, house cleaning, and custodial services.
See Other Responsibilities
- Warehousing and Logistics: Unskilled workers may find opportunities in tasks like order picking, packing, and general warehouse labor.
- Landscaping and Grounds keeping: This industry often employs unskilled workers for tasks like lawn mowing, gardening, and general maintenance.
- Hospitality: Hotels and resorts may hire unskilled workers for roles in housekeeping, laundry, and other entry-level positions.
- Healthcare Support: Some entry-level positions in healthcare, such as nursing assistants or orderlies, may not require formal training.
- Transportation: Jobs like delivery drivers or laborers in transportation and logistics may not require specialized skills.
- General Labor: Many industries have a need for unskilled labor for tasks like moving, packaging, and basic manual labor.
Therefore, remember that while these industries often employ unskilled workers, it’s still important to be reliable, hardworking. Also, you have to demonstrate a willingness to learn and take on responsibilities. Additionally, even in unskilled positions, there may be opportunities for advancement or skill development over time.
See Estimated Salaries of Different Jobs in USA
- Care giver Jobs – $30 to $80 / hour – $560 a day $2800/week $11,200/month
- Hotel Jobs – $16.50 to $55 / hour – $385 a day $/2310/week and $9240/month
- House Keeping Jobs – $15 to $30 / hour – $210 a day $1050/week $4,200/month
- Warehouse Jobs – $20 to $40 / hour – $280 a day $1400/week $5,600/month
- Sales Representative Jobs – $25 to $50 / hour – $350 a day $1,750/week $7000/month
- Truck Driver Jobs – $350 – $1500 per trip. This depends on the trip
- House Cleaning Jobs – $10 – $30 / hour – $210 a day $1050/week $4,200/month
- Amazon Jobs – $30 – $80 / hour – $560 a day $2800/ week $11,200/ month
- Farm worker – $15 – $30 / hour – $2320/week and $9500/month
Benefits of an Unskilled Worker
- Visa sponsorship
- Health Insurance
- Overtime Bonus
Responsibilities of an Unskilled Worker
This job offers immigrant visa sponsorship through the EB-3 Unskilled Visa program that results in a U.S. Green Card. This is a NO PLACEMENT FEE deployment.
- Perform duties which combine taking orders, preparing, and serving foods and beverages. Maintaining a clean counter and serving area. In this role, you will play a critical part in delivering quick and friendly service to our customers.
- Your responsibilities will include taking orders, preparing food items, operating the cash register, maintaining a clean and organized work area, and providing efficient and polite service to all customers.
- Availability to work a variety of shifts, including evenings, overnight, and weekends, is a must. Most company is to create a positive and welcoming environment for both our customers and your team members. Your role is essential in ensuring that you carryout simple entry level tasks.
How to Apply for Unskilled Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Basically, one of the most important part of this article is to learn How to apply for unskilled jobs as an anticipating foreigner. Well, the fun part of this is that you will be getting a job and a free visa sponsorship as well.
However, this will be possible when you have applied for a job and have gotten a job offer in your name from any company. Therefore, to apply for a visa you have to follow the steps to obtain one via the country embassy portal.
- In this particular job you dint need any qualification or skills.
- Just set up an organized CV and a good cover application letter digitally if you are .
- Therefore, you can use any online platform such as LinkedIn, indeed.com, and other online job platforms to search for job in this field in the US.
- After you are through with this, you will have to wait for the employer to access your application. So, if they find favor in the eyes of your HR personnel they will surely take you.
- Furthermore, the employer will have to make a job petition to the USICS and US labor market institute for certification.
Next, the company will then apply for a visa sponsorship with the job offer letter sent to you in your name.