The Twitter new account / X is a better version of the social media platform. However, in this present dispensation twitter have a reform features and of their new account / X. More so, the new feature of the twitter new account has settled most of the issue’s users do face in the old one.
Furthermore, people using their PC can now use it to access the platform easily. Therefore, if you have a data connection on your device you can use your mobile phone to access the twitter app as well.
Twitter New Account X
Basically, the twitter new account has more features than the old twitter account. Also, you cannot under estimate the feature update of the new account to the old one. More so, the user can control their privacy setting to suit their profile account and style.
Basically, the twitter new account comes with a variety of new features and a upgrade of some old one too. There a lot of features to for users to lay their hands on even the twitter advertising tool feature is a good one for business owners. Furthermore, we are going to be looking at some of the features you can find on the new account.
The Twitter New Account Features
There are features on the twitter account that is built for users to easily access and as well make use of. Therefore, on this section of this article I will be pointing out some of the new features as well as using them.
As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, Twitter had several features available for new accounts. Keep in mind that there may have been updates or changes after this date. Here are some of the features that were available at that time:
- Profile Creation: When creating a new Twitter account, you can customize your profile by adding a profile picture, header image, bio, location, website link, and birth date.
- Tweeting: You can compose and publish tweets with a character limit (at the time of my last update, it was 280 characters).
- Following and Followers: You can follow other Twitter accounts and have your own followers.
- Likes: You can like (or “favorite”) tweets by clicking the heart icon.
- Retweets: You can share other users’ tweets on your own timeline by clicking the retweet button.
- Replying: You can reply to tweets by clicking the reply button.
- Direct Messages: You can send and receive private messages with other Twitter users who follow you.
- Hashtags: You can use hashtags to categorize your tweets and make them discoverable by others interested in similar topics.
- Trending Topics: You can see what topics are currently popular or trending on Twitter.
- Notifications: You can receive notifications for likes, retweets, replies, and new followers.
- Lists: You can create lists to categorize and organize accounts you follow.
- Moments: You can create “Moments” to curate a collection of tweets around a specific topic.
- Twitter Search: You can search for specific users, hashtags, or keywords.
- Customization: You can customize your notification settings, privacy settings, and more in your account settings.
- Bookmarks: You can save tweets for later by using the bookmark feature.
Please note that Twitter is an evolving platform, and there may be new features or changes to existing ones after my last knowledge update. For the most up-to-date information on Twitter’s features, I recommend checking Twitter’s official resources or announcements.