Basically, Truck Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship is a nice opportunity for job seekers. Are you a truck driver who want to relocate to the United State of America? Then, you are on the right place. This is because you can find many truck driver jobs opportunity in USA.
Also, you can easily get visa sponsorship from your employers to travel abroad. However, there are things and procedure you need to take in order for you to accomplish this goal and quality a visa sponsorship to get a truck driver job in USA.
Truck Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Precisely, truck driver jobs in USA with visa sponsorship is a job opportunity that you can get with ease. However, you need to have some requirements for you to achieve this goal.
Therefore, the united state immigration service has put important measure for immigrants. More so, this will make it very easy and suitable for you to apply and get a visa to work as a truck driver.
Furthermore, the express entry program is a provisional program and other programs as well. More so, getting into any of the visa programs will make you achieve your dreams of relocating to USA with ease.
How to Get a Truck Driver Job in the USA
To get a truck driver job in USA then you have to read below to see what yo need to know.
- First, you need to pass your state’s regular driver’s license exam.
- Complete your high school or the GED certificate program.
- Also, start professional training.
- Make sure to earn your CDL and other relevant endorsements.
- Write a professional CV which any employer in the United States would appreciate.
- More so, the use of social media is important. Therefore, with it you can find United State employers and their company.
- Go on indeed.com or other job website to find the exact job that you like with good pay and incentives.
After completing this process, then you sure that you are on the verge to secure your dream job abroad.
Requirements for Truck Driver Jobs in USA with Visa sponsorship
Most truck driving companies in America do use the H-2-B visa program to hire foreigners for commercial truck driving jobs. Therefore, this visa helps USA truck driver employers to overcome shortage in employing foreign labour.
- Therefore, to become a commercial truck driver in the US you need to be over 21-year-old and 18 if you are staying in the United State.
- Also, you will need to attend a truck driving school. More so, you have to pass a test in order to earn a commercial driver’s license (CDL).
- Know how in proficiency using GPSA devices.
- Good verbal communication skills preferring in English language.
- Also, possess physical strength and ability to lift up 70 pounds.
- Good knowledge of the operating area.
Furthermore, if you have all this requirements then you have a better chance of getting a truck driver job in USA.
Truck Drivers Salaries in USA
Precisely, the salary of the drivers in America depends on the area they work. Also, it depends on the hours of work time as well. Below are some salary structure of truck drivers.
Hour earnings are from $30 – $40. Therefore, this means USA truck drivers earn around $60,000 – $70,000 per annum. Also, an experience driver in USA can as well earn up to $90,000 annually.
Benefits of Truck Driver Jobs in the USA
As a truck driver working in the US you will get some benefits to improve your livelihood. Below are some benefits you can get as a truck driver abroad.
- Paid vacations and sick days off
- Travel benefits
- Health insurance.
- No degree is required.
- You will be ensured Job security.
- Freedom of association and movement.
- Insurance on finance.
- Flexibility and freedom.
These are very exciting benefits you can get as a truck driver.
How to Apply for a Truck Driver Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
As for a truck driver job, the united states of America citizen and immigration service requires American companies to sponsor foreigners. So, below are the ways to apply for H1B visa.
- When you must have sent your CV and you are accepted, your employer will tender a petition for sponsorship to the United States citizenship immigration service. However, this step will be taken when he or she must have determined your payment rate.
- Then a labour condition application will be submitted to the DOL for certification.
- He or she will register for the United State Citizenship immigration service for the EW-3 lottery selection to be taken
- Lately, complete submission of 1-129 forms to the USICS for beneficiaries will be done.
When these are all done, you will be instructed to apply for a visa with a job offer letter sent to you.
- First, you have to search for truck driver jobs in USA on jobs opportunity website like indeed.com.
- Write a good CV and send it via the company job portal section. Therefore, if an employer accepts your request, they will then provide a request to United states citizen immigration service for sponsorship approval.
- Furthermore, you will then need to submit a application to the DOL for certification.
- Applicants will register for the United State Citizenship immigration service for the EW-3 lottery selection.
Responsibility for Truck Drivers in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Below are the responsibility for every truck driver working and hoping to work in United State of American.
- Most importantly, follow traffic laws.
- Report road incidents to the dispatcher.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Keep commercial driver’s license up to date. Therefore, this means you have to renew your commercial driver’s license when it expires.
- More so, Report mechanical problems to maintenance team.
- Inspect trucks and record issues.
- Keep activities log and log in hours.
- Furthermore, plan routes using a GPS system.
- Always make sure to drop goods to the client on time.
- Maintain a positive attitude toward customers and co-workers.
- Uphold punctuality and honesty.
- Maintain a good interpersonal relationship.
- Ensure consistent and regular communication with Radio monitors.
- More so, promptly inform radio monitors of potential causes of delay such as inclement weather, flat tires. Etc.
- If the need arise, driver should aid the client in safely unloading and moving cargo from his or her vehicle.
- More importantly a lean driving record is key.
These are what you should be responsible for when you get a truck driver in American.
Types of Work Visa for Applicant to USA
H-1B Visa: Person in Specialty Occupation
To work in an exact specialty occupation. Basically, this requires a higher education degree or its equivalent for application. Also, know that this Includes fashion models of distinguished merit and ability.
This is in regards to government-to-government research and development. More so, administration by the department defense of co-production projects.
H-1B1 Visa: Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Professional
Therefore, to work in a special occupation section. Precisely, this requires a post-secondary degree having at least four years of study in the career of specialization. (Note: Therefore, this is not a petition-based visa for applicant. Furthermore, for application process. please see the website for the process.
H-2A Visa: Temporary Agricultural Worker
Just for temporary or seasonal agricultural workers. Basically, this limits to citizens or nationals of specific countries. Also, with an exceptional limit, this is if the applicant wants to stay United States interest.
H-2B Visa: Temporary Non-agricultural Worker
Furthermore, either temporary or seasonal non- agricultural work. There is a limit as well to citizens or nationals of specified countries. More so, this comes with exception limit, if determined to be in the United States interest. This is if you have interest to work and stay in USA.
H-3 Visa: Trainee or Special Education visitor
Particularly, to get a training, other than the graduate medical or academic, which you do not have in the trainee’s home country. More so, this extend to practical training programs in the education of children. Basically, children with mental, physical, or emotional disabilities.
L Visa: Intracompany Transferee
If you want to work at a branch company, parent, affiliate, or subsidiary of the current employer, specifically in a managerial or executive capacity. More so, in a position requiring special knowledge then this visa is for you. Therefore, all individual must have employment by the same employer abroad continuously for a period of 1 year within the three preceding years of labor.
O Visa: Individual with Extraordinary Ability / Achievement
Basically, this is for persons with extraordinary ability or achievement in the sciences. Also, in arts, education, business, athletics, or extraordinary well known achievements motion picture and media space.
Therefore, the process is accessible with national or international acclaim, to work in their expert career field. Furthermore, this includes persons rendering essential services in regards to the individual.
P-1 Visa: Individual or Team Athlete, or Member of an Entertainment Crew
Therefore, this is to perform at an exact athletic competition as an performing athlete or as a member of an entertainment crew. More so, this requires a recognize international display. However, this includes persons giving essential quality services in regards to the main person.
P-2 Visa: Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group)
Again, this is for performance under a person to person exchange program between a company in the United States. Also, an organization in another country is applicable too. Therefore, this includes persons providing quality services to the individual in question.
P-3 Visa: Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group)
This is to perform, teach or coach under a specific program which is culturally standard. Also, this includes a traditional ethnic, cultural, folks, musical, theatrical, or even a artistic performance/presentation. Basically, this involve persons providing quality services in with regards to an individual.
Q-1 Visa: Participant in an International Cultural Exchange Program
Precisely, this is for practical training and employment. Also, its is for sharing or teaching of the history, culture, and traditions of your home country. However, this is through participation in an international cultural exchange program.
How to Apply for a Temporary Work Visa to USA
Basically, after USCIS approves the Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker (Form I-129), then can now apply for a visa. Therefore, there are different steps to follow in the visa application process.
Basically, the order of these steps and how you can complete them will differ form one another at the U.S. Embassy. Also, it differs in the consulate where you apply to. Please note and consult the instructions you see on the embassy or consulate website where you will start your application.
Complete The Visa Online Application
Therefore, the online Nonimmigrant Visa Application process, Form DS-160. More so, you can learn more about completing the DS-160 visa in the main US website.
- complete the online visa application form.
- Then print the application form confirmation page. This you will bring along to your interview.
- You will need to snap and upload your photo while completing the online Form DS-160. More so, know that your photo must be in the format that the photo standard requires.
- Lastly, schedule an Interview, although for some applicant you do not need to go for an interview. This is for some certain ages you see below. More so, a consular officers may as well request for an interview of any applicant. Therefore, this is regardless of your age.