Basically, Truck Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship is a nice opportunity for job seekers. Are you a truck driver who want to relocate to the United State of America? Then, you are on the right place. This is because you can find many truck driver jobs opportunity in USA.
Also, you can easily get visa sponsorship from your employers to travel abroad. However, there are things and procedure you need to take in order for you to accomplish this goal and quality a visa sponsorship to get a truck driver job in USA.
Truck Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Precisely, truck driver jobs in USA with visa sponsorship is a job opportunity that you can get with ease. However, you need to have some requirements for you to achieve this goal.
Therefore, the united state immigration service has put important measure for immigrants. More so, this will make it very easy and suitable for you to apply and get a visa to work as a truck driver.
Furthermore, the express entry program is a provisional program and other programs as well. More so, getting into any of the visa programs will make you achieve your dreams of relocating to USA with ease.
Requirements for Truck Driver Jobs in USA with Visa sponsorship
Most truck driving companies in America do use the H-2-B visa program to hire foreigners for commercial truck driving jobs. Therefore, this visa helps USA truck driver employers to overcome shortage in employing foreign labour.
- Therefore, to become a commercial truck driver in the US you need to be over 21-year-old and 18 if you are staying in the United State.
- Also, you will need to attend a truck driving school. More so, you have to pass a test in order to earn a commercial driver’s license (CDL).
- Know how in proficiency using GPSA devices.
- Good verbal communication skills preferring in English language.
- Also, possess physical strength and ability to lift up 70 pounds.
- Good knowledge of the operating area.
Furthermore, if you have all this requirements then you have a better chance of getting a truck driver job in USA.
Truck Drivers Salaries in USA
Precisely, the salary of the drivers in America depends on the area they work. Also, it depends on the hours of work time as well. Below are some salary structure of truck drivers.
Hour earnings are from $30 – $50. Therefore, this means USA truck drivers earn around $60,000 – $70,000 per annum. Also, an experience driver in USA can as well earn up to $90,000 annually.
Benefits of Truck Driver Jobs in the USA
As a truck driver working in the US you will get some benefits to improve your livelihood. Below are some benefits you can get as a truck driver abroad.
- Paid vacations and sick days off
- Travel benefits
- Health insurance.
- No degree is required.
- You will be ensured Job security.
- Freedom of association and movement.
- Insurance on finance.
- Flexibility and freedom.
These are very exciting benefits you can get as a truck driver.
How to Get a Truck Driver Job in the USA
To get a truck driver job in USA then you have to read below to see what yo need to know.
- First, you need to pass your state’s regular driver’s license exam.
- Complete your high school or the GED certificate program.
- Also, start professional training.
- Make sure to earn your CDL and other relevant endorsements.
- Write a professional CV which any employer in the United States would appreciate.
- More so, the use of social media is important. Therefore, with it you can find United State employers and their company.
- Go on indeed.com or other job website to find the exact job that you like with good pay and incentives.
After completing this process, then you sure that you are on the verge to secure your dream job abroad.
Salaries Ranges of Different Jobs in USA
- Care giver Jobs – $30 to $80 / hour – $560 a day $2800/week $11,200/month
- Hotel Jobs – $16.50 to $55 / hour – $385 a day $/2310/week and $9240/month
- House Keeping Jobs – $15 to 30 / hour – $210 a day $1050/week $4,200/month
- Warehouse Jobs – $20 to $40 / hour – $280 a day $1400/week $5,600/month
- Sales Representative Jobs – $25 to $50 / hour – $350 a day $1,750/week $7000/month
- Truck Driver Jobs – $350 – $1500 per trip. This depends on the trip
- House Cleaning Jobs – $10 – $30 / hour – $210 a day $1050/week $4,200/month
- Amazon Jobs – $30 – $80 / hour – $560 a day $2800/ week $11,200/ month
How to Apply for a Truck Driver Visa Sponsorship Job in USA
As for a truck driver job, the united states of America citizen and immigration service requires American companies to sponsor foreigners. So, below are the ways to apply for H1B visa.
- When you must have sent your CV and you are accepted, your employer will tender a petition for sponsorship to the United States citizenship immigration service. However, this step will be taken when he or she must have determined your payment rate.
- Then a labour condition application will be submitted to the DOL for certification.
- You will have to register for the United State Citizenship immigration service for the EW-3 lottery selection to be taken
- Furthermore, complete submission of 1-129 forms to the USICS for beneficiaries will be done.
- When these are all done, you will be instructed to apply for a visa with a job offer letter sent to you.
- First, you have to search for truck driver jobs in USA on jobs opportunity website like indeed.com.
- Write a good CV and send it via the company job portal section. Therefore, if an employer accepts your request, they will then provide a request to United states citizen immigration service for sponsorship approval.
- Furthermore, you will then need to submit a application to the DOL for certification.
- Applicants will register for the United State Citizenship immigration service for the EW-3 lottery selection.
Responsibility for Truck Drivers in USA
Below are the responsibility for every truck driver working and hoping to work in United State of American.
- Most importantly, follow traffic laws.
- Report road incidents to the dispatcher.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Keep commercial driver’s license up to date. Therefore, this means you have to renew your commercial driver’s license when it expires.
- More so, Report mechanical problems to maintenance team.
- Inspect trucks and record issues.
- Keep activities log and log in hours.
- Furthermore, plan routes using a GPS system.
- Always make sure to drop goods to the client on time.
- Maintain a positive attitude toward customers and co-workers.
- Uphold punctuality and honesty.
- Maintain a good interpersonal relationship.
- Ensure consistent and regular communication with Radio monitors.
- More so, promptly inform radio monitors of potential causes of delay such as inclement weather, flat tires. Etc.
- If the need arise, driver should aid the client in safely unloading and moving cargo from his or her vehicle.
- More importantly a clean driving record is key.
These are what you should be responsible for when you get a truck driver in American.