Storekeeper jobs in USA with visa sponsorship is a trending job offer right now. Employers are looking for job seekers who want to work as a shopkeeper. More so, if you are a foreigner outside USA you can apply for storekeeper jobs in USA with visa sponsorship.
Also, on this article we will be looking at different visa you can apply for and how you can go about it. Therefore, you can as well read below to see the requirements and responsibilities of a shop keeper in America.
Storekeeper Jobs in USA
Purpose of Position
- Basically, a storekeeper makes sure of a uniform storage area. Which is kept clean and in proper condition always.
- You need to order all hotel and uniform supplies and inspect supplies to make sure that customers get accurate quantities within given budgets.
- Also, maintain the inventory levels, at all times, and Keep high-quality standards during loading operations.
- Furthermore, it is your responsibility to create a friendly, guest-oriented service culture. This is to ensure guest satisfaction and repeat business. However, this will increase revenue and profitability of the company.
Monthly and Yearly Storekeepers Salary
Precisely, as a store keeper you can earn up to $25,000 – $40000 yearly. More so, you can as well earn about $12 to $35 per hour. Again majority of shops use shifting systems for their employees. Basically,
Storekeeper Responsibility for Employee
- You will have to prepare internal requisitions, if your supervisor approves it.
- With the collaboration with the Inventory Manager, you will prepare external requisitions and process data in MXP.
- Also, manage and process uniforms in MXP.
- You may have to load and offload items in the warehouse department. Employee will process central Storerooms and manage all aspects. Which is pertaining to hotel and uniform goods. Coordinate personnel during loading and offloading exercise.
- Furthermore, manage and maintain the central storerooms. With a view to ensure that all items in store are in good condition. More so, clean storerooms in accordance with all Public Health Policies.
- Also, you will as well monitor expiration dates of items stored in Hotel and Uniform Central Storerooms.
- Implement due process and follow up on correct Stock Rotation Procedures. Also, ensure that first-in first-out (FIFO) regulations are in position and storerooms are properly put in place.
- More so, participate in “The Daily Reunion” every day to understand your team’s operational needs. Therefore, ensure consistent obedience to Viking’s Star Service Standards.
- Again ensure you always put on the appropriate and task exact Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required for your duties onboard. Again, always use correct lifting techniques to prevent injuries.
- Uphold impeccable grooming standards at all times by complying with Viking’s Image and Uniform Standards.
- Make sure that you protect and secure the company properties is appropriately. Especially, during rough weather conditions. This is in order to prevent unnecessary loss, injuries or damage.
- Show outstanding flexibility: You must be able to work at different times of the day. Also, under pressure and it most reflect a positive can-do attitude and the best image of Viking at all times.
- Push for knowledgeable about itinerary-relating ports of call. Also, shore excursions and shipboard activities such as events, entertainment and programs.
- Having a strong motivation to achieve the company goals and objectives (quality and financial) for the Inventory Department.
- Also, having full knowledge about safety & security procedures. You can as well operate in line with all Public Health, environmental and safety & security policies.
- Furthermore, participate in all the training concerning onboard training, safety & security. Also, you need fire prevention, evacuation exercises as by the company.
- Perform a Full inventory cycle of every store they assign to you, twice a month, before every complete loading.
Your Profile as an Employee
- Possessing’s extensive knowledge of hotel & uniform operations, storeroom operations and storage procedures is a huge plus.
- Also, fluent in English Language – Therefore, you must be able to address any kind of information in an adequate medium. Also, you do this with excellent oral and written English communication skills. Therefore, having the ability to speak an additional language is an advantage.
- You have to be flexible, stress resistant, having a commitment as a team player and exceptional work ethic is is a must.
- Furthermore, you need to have experience in material management systems, experience in MXP is preferable. Having a strong administration skills and must be proficient with PC databases, spread sheets, and as well word processing systems.
- Having guest-focus, service-orientation, positive personality, professional appearance. Also, a impeccable hygiene standards, with excellent knowledge of all Public Health Policies.
Storekeeper Jobs in USA
Types of Work Visa for Applicant to USA
H-1B Visa: Person in Specialty Occupation
To work in an exact specialty occupation. Basically, this requires a higher education degree or its equivalent for application. Also, know that this Includes fashion models of distinguished merit and ability.
This is in regards to government-to-government research and development. More so, administration by the department defense of co-production projects.
H-1B1 Visa: Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Professional
Therefore, to work in a special occupation section. Precisely, this requires a post-secondary degree having at least four years of study in the career of specialization. (Note: Therefore, this is not a petition-based visa for applicant. Furthermore, for application process. please see the website for the process.
H-2A Visa: Temporary Agricultural Worker
Just for temporary or seasonal agricultural workers. Basically, this limits to citizens or nationals of specific countries. Also, with an exceptional limit, this is if the applicant wants to stay United States interest.
H-2B Visa: Temporary Non-agricultural Worker
Furthermore, either temporary or seasonal non- agricultural work. There is a limit as well to citizens or nationals of specified countries. More so, this comes with exception limit, if determined to be in the United States interest. This is if you have interest to work and stay in USA.
H-3 Visa: Trainee or Special Education Visitor
Particularly, to get a training, other than the graduate medical or academic, which you do not have in the trainee’s home country. More so, this extend to practical training programs in the education of children. Basically, children with mental, physical, or emotional disabilities.
L Visa: Intracompany Transferee
If you want to work at a branch company, parent, affiliate, or subsidiary of the current employer, specifically in a managerial or executive capacity. More so, in a position requiring special knowledge then this visa is for you. Therefore, all individual must have employment by the same employer abroad continuously for a period of 1 year within the three preceding years of labor.
O Visa: Individual with Extraordinary Ability / Achievement
Basically, this is for persons with extraordinary ability or achievement in the sciences. Also, in arts, education, business, athletics, or extraordinary well known achievements motion picture and media space.
Therefore, the process is accessible with national or international acclaim, to work in their expert career field. Furthermore, this includes persons rendering essential services in regards to the individual.
See More – Temporary Work Visa to Work and Stay in USA
P-1 Visa: Individual or Team Athlete, or Member of an Entertainment Crew
Therefore, this is to perform at an exact athletic competition as an performing athlete or as a member of an entertainment crew. More so, this requires a recognize international display. However, this includes persons giving essential quality services in regards to the main person.
P-2 Visa: Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group)
Again, this is for performance under a person to person exchange program between a company in the United States. Also, an organization in another country is applicable too. Therefore, this includes persons providing quality services to the individual in question.
P-3 Visa: Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group)
This is to perform, teach or coach under a specific program which is culturally standard. Also, this includes a traditional ethnic, cultural, folks, musical, theatrical, or even a artistic performance/presentation. Basically, this involve persons providing quality services in with regards to an individual.
Q-1 Visa: Participant in an International Cultural Exchange Program
Precisely, this is for practical training and employment. Also, its is for sharing or teaching of the history, culture, and traditions of your home country. However, this is through participation in an international cultural exchange program.
Storekeeper Jobs in USA
Mandatary Requirements as a Storekeeper
- You need the agility to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
- Ability to work as necessary in order to complete all tasks they assign to you and fulfill responsibilities in your role as storekeeper.
- Furthermore, having the ability to meet moderate physical demands. Including lifting, bending, climbing, and long periods of standing or walking.
- You have to simply pass a pre-employment drug test. Therefore, this includes testing for Marijuana and other substances. Storekeeping jobs requires a drug free workplace.
- Also, employment with any store is a voluntary one and is subject to interview text with your notice, at any time.
Guidelines and Regulations of Store keeper
- Implementation of standard operating procedures and star service standards within the department.
- Therefore, ensure appropriate appearance and clothing according to the new updates grooming standards.
- Most store keeping company reserves the right to change and extend workers job description if necessary. This is at any point of time during your employment.
Note: on every job platform in USA all job applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation). More so, national origin, age, disability or genetic information is not a stopper in securing a shop keeper job.