SOL food is a food restaurant where you can get authentic Puerto Rican meals. Therefore, their food is absolutely great and from reviews so far, they are one of the best in the market. Basically, since there is really nothing much to say about this website and company other than it is a restaurant that serves Puerto rico dishes and does home delivery, I’ll be showing you how to order from them. In addition, I would also be giving you a menu of food they serve to make things a little easier.
The official website for SOL food is https://www.solfoodrestaurant.com. Furthermore, it can be accessed by any web browser. Therefore, this website is a single page website that gives you the numbers to call when you want to make an order. More so, it doesn’t matter how you’re making the order, they got you covered.
SOL Food Menu
Particularly, Here is some of the dishes that SOL food can serve you. However, you can get good meals on the website if you make an order.
- SANDWICH DE JÁMON, QUESO, Y HUEVO: It is a 2 eggs, ham and cheese on French bread. flat pressed. Sol American food or swiss cheese. (eggs are hormone and antibiotic-free).
- HUEVOS CON ARROZ: It serves 2 fried eggs, scrambled or fried over white rice. Served with toasted French bread.
- REVOLTILLO: 2 scrambled eggs with onion, tomato and ham, served with toasted French bread.
- PAN TOSTADO: Toasted French bread with butter.
- JUGO DE CHINA: It is a fresh squeezed orange juice.
- CAFÉ CON LECHE: It is a sweetened espresso with hot milk.
- POLLO AL HORNO: Boneless, skinless chicken thighs marinated with oregano and garlic then baked. Served with rice, beans, organic salad and 2 pieces of tostones or maduros. (free-range chicken).
- BISTEC ENCEBOLLADO: Thinly sliced steak sautéed with onions, served with rice, beans, organic salad and two pieces of tostones or maduros. (all-natural beef).
- VEGETARIANO: Pink beans stewed with potatoes, herbs and Spanish olives. Served with rice, organic salad, fresh avocado and 2 pieces of tostones or maduros. (vegan).
- CAMARONES CRIOLLOS: 7 large prawns sautéed with garlic and onions in a tomatoey sauce. Served over rice with salad, avocado and 2 pieces of tostones or maduros. Sol tacos
French Cuisines on Sol Food
- CUBANO: Roasted pork, ham, mustard, pickles and swiss cheese served on French bread. Flat pressed. (all natural pork).
- POLLO: Roasted chicken, ham, sautéed onions, tomato organic greens, swiss cheese and cilantro-lime mayonnaise on French bread. Flat pressed. (free-range chicken).
- BISTEC: Thinly sliced steak and sautéed onions served on French bread with avocado, swiss cheese and cilantro-lime mayonnaise. Flat pressed. (all natural beef).
- VEGGIE DELUXE: Roasted red peppers, sautéed onions, organic greens, tomato, avocado, swiss cheese, avocado, swiss cheese and cilantro-lime mayonnaise on French bread, flat pressed. (vegetarian).
- CHORIPAN: Spanish chorizo and baked ham, swiss cheese on French bread. Flat pressed.
- JÍBARO: Thinly sliced steak, sautéed onions, iceberg lettuce, and garlic mayonnaise between two large tostones.
- JAMÓN, QUESO Y HUEVO: 2 eggs, ham and cheese on French bread. Flat-pressed. American or swiss cheese. (organic eggs).
- ENSALADA ORGÁNICA: Fresh, organic greens and ripe tomato tomato tossed with our lemon and garlic dressing. (vegan)
- ENSALADA CRIOLLA: Iceberg lettuce and thick slices of tomato served with garlicky oil and vinegar dressing. (vegan)
- ENSALADA CON POLLO: Organic greens, tomato, avocado and two pieces of baked chicken thighs with our lemon and garlic dressing. (free-range chicken)
- ENSALADA CON BISTEC: Steak and sautéed onions served on organic greens with tomato, avocado and our lemon and garlic dressing.
- ENSALADA CON CAMARONES: 5 large pan-fried garlic prawns sere on organic greens with tomato, avocado and our lemon-garlic dressing.
Vegan Delicacies on SOL Mexican
- TOSTONES CON MOJO: Green plantain fried, smashed and fried again. Served with fresh garlic and olive oil. (vegan).
- MADUROS: Sweet fried yellow plantains. (vegan).
- MARIQUITAS: Green plantain sliced thin and fried crispy. Served with tangy sauce for dipping.
- MOFONGO: Fried green plantain mashed up with garlic and olive oil. (vegan).
- TOSTONES CON QUESO: 5 tostones with melted jack cheese.
A La Carta
- POLLO: Boneless, skinless chicken thighs marinated with oregano and garlic and baked. (free-range chicken).
- BISTEC: Thinly sliced steak and sautéed onions. (all natural).
- CAMARONES: 7 large prawns sautéed with fresh garlic and a tomatoey sauce.
- FRIJOLES: Pink beans stewed with potatoes, herbs and Spanish olives. (vegan).
- ARROZ BLANCO: Steamed white rice. (vegan).
- PAN CON AJO: Flat-pressed garlic bread.
- FRESH AVOCADO OR TOMATO.
- PLANTAIN: One piece of tostone or maduro.
- TEMBLEQUE: Creamy coconut pudding with mango sauce or cinnamon. (wheat-free/vegan)
- FLAN DE QUESO: Classic vanilla flan.
How to Order on SOL Food
Now that we know the menu, how do we make an order on SOL food order. Basically, it is very simple to make an order on this website. Therefore, just go to their website and call any of the numbers there to make an order.