Restaurant attendant jobs in USA with visa sponsorship is a very simple and easy job for you and foreigners. There are a lot of breakfast attendant jobs and steward jobs available for all job seekers. Below on this article you can find some jobs to apply for, so endeavor to click on the information links on the page.
Restaurant Attendant Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Hotel Breakfast Attendant
Basically, the company are seeking a full-time work.
The candidate will be working 5:00AM – 12:00PM on weekdays and 5:00AM – 1:00PM on weekends. However, this depends upon workload. Also, candidate can as well work on weekends and holidays if need be. Furthermore, weekends include a $3 extra per hour shift premium.
Startup rate is $15.00-$16.40 per hour. Therefore, this depends upon experience.
Responsibility for our hosts/hostesses Job
- You will Preform a variety of food preparation duties.
- Candidate will ensure preparing, mixing, and serving drinks and beverages to hotel guests.
- Also, cleaning and maintaining kitchen and equipment.
- Sanitizing and maintaining all service and eating areas.
- Furthermore, setting up and replenishing food and beverage items.
- Also, restocking supplies for the next work day.
- Following the food safety practices.
Educational and Work Qualifications:
- A high school diploma or general equivalent (GED) certification.
- Furthermore, have the ability to work in both a team environment and individually.
- Availability to work weekends and holidays if the need arise.
Working for The High Companies:
Particularly, on High Hotels co-workers always come first. Therefore, this belief is as strong today as it was when at the High Companies over 80 years ago when it was founded.
- You will have an excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision. This is available for full-time coworkers. Also, you will get vacation to regular full-time coworkers. You as well earned annually on your anniversary date. Also, you may carry over a portion of your hours into the next anniversary year if you want.
- A 401(k) Retirement Plan with a matching the company standard.
- Having bonus programs – for all housekeeping and front desk co-workers
- Also, having worldwide travel discounts.
- Having a fun working environment. Therefore, this is what the team stands for.
- Assembling the breakfast service before the mealtime and likewise after meal.
- Making sure there is a clean breakfast service space remains well-stocked at all times.
- Also, clearing cutlery and crockery from customers’ tables.
- Furthermore, receiving beverage orders. Also, directing them to the kitchen if need be.
- Provide information and as well assistance to all guests and vendors.
- Thorough Cleaning and sanitizing tables. Also, countertops, and floors after each meal service.
- Making sure customers have a wonderful experience from beginning to end. However, maintaining high standards of safety and cleanliness
- A team player with High motivation posing strong initiative and desire for achievement
- Employee must be effective in handling problems in the workplace. Therefore, this includes anticipating, identifying, preventing, and solving problems if the need arise.
- Ability to work in a stressful condition.
- Always available and approachable for all guests while giving excellent guest service
Rewarding Benefits Package
- Health Care benefit including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Also, you will get PTO and Payroll Incentives for Annual Wellness Exams
- Eligible for employee Assistance Program
- Getting wellness subscriptions including access to gyms. Also, financial planning, counseling, and legal services inclusive.
- Sick leave payment and Vacation Time
- Also, family leave
- A 401(k) retirement plan. Inclusive of IHM Matches 100% up to 3% of your salary and an extra 50%. Also, on the next 2% of your salary.
- Furthermore, a daily pay format – Work today, get paid tomorrow
Rewarding Hard Work:
- An Incentive based bonus program
- Getting a free room nights at our hotels and employee discounts within your hotel brand
- Also, discounts for friends and family within your hotel brand.
- Team Member of the Month, Quarter, and Year recognition and bonus.
- Full ticket discount to theme parks, musicals, movies, and more through tickets at Work
- Career Growth through our in-house training program with a path personalized to your desired goals
- Referral bonus program to ANY of our locations also available.
Restaurant Attendant Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Job Type: Full-time
Full Job Description in Flik Hospitality Group
- The company are hiring immediately for a full-time STEWARD position.
- Location: Milbank-55 Hudson Yards. New York, NY 10010 Note: Only online applications is accepted.
- Schedule: A full-time schedule open available. Monday-Friday
- Requirement: Prior experience is an additional advantage.
- Also, Internal employee referral bonus available.
- Startup Pay: $20.00 an hour
You will perform job duties to maintain kitchen work areas regularly. Also, maintain kitchen equipment in clean and orderly condition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Always sweeps and mops floors at appropriate intervals. This is to ensure compliance with safety and sanitation standards.
- Also, operates large electric machines such as dishwashers. More so, sanitizers, trash compactors, and glass crushers.
- Make sure to washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, and meat blocks. Also, clean all other food prep surfaces as assigned.
- Separate and removes trash and garbage and places it in designated containers. Steam cleans or hoses out garbage cans in appropriate and assigned areas.
- Washes dishes, posts, pans, utensils and other food preparation machines and equipment.
- Also, transfers supplies and equipment between storage room and work areas observing all safe lifting standards.
- More so, assists with banquet table and front of the house set up.
- Assist with loading or unloading and delivering supplies and product.
- Ensure to distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment if the need arise.
- Follow all rules of sanitation and safety requirements.
- Perform other duties as where the need comes up.
Benefit applies to both full-time and part-time positions following the benefits to associates.
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits
- Life Insurance/AD
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Job Overview: Under good general supervision, gives the restaurant and kitchen with clean and sanitary ware.
- Ensure to gathers all dirty dishware from tubs brought to the dish room, rinses and stacks in dishracks.
- Make sure to loads full dishracks on belt and ensures correct placement in line to the instructions for the operation of the machine. Also, operates automatic dish washing machine by using controls.
- Loads dishwashing solutions into automatic dispensers and monitor detergent.
- Make sure to unloads clean dishes from racks after being processed through dish machine with inspection.
- Employee may manually scrubs pots, pans and other kitchen equipment that cannot be washed automatically,
- Also, manually polishes all silver, stainless steel wares with the use of standard polishing cloth and products.
- Maintains the automatic dishwashing equipment in good condition and working order at all times.
- Always keep the dish room in clean and orderly condition at all times by sweeping, mopping, emptying trash.
- Ensure to mops kitchen floors if the need arise and at end of each shift. cleans all kitchen work surfaces as regularly as well.
- Also, gathers all trash cans from kitchen working areas at end of each shift. More so, empty trash into outside trash compactor.
- Sweeps loading dock and kitchen entrance areas with safety rules.
- Performs other duties as that the management directs.
Compensation: $14.77 per Hour for off duty
No Education/Formal Training
Just need basic knowledge of dishwashing.
Basically, the physical demands here on this section are representative of those that must be met by an associate. Therefore, this is to successfully perform the essential functions of your job.
- Particularly, you must be able to see minute objects at arm’s length, to read meters and controls.
- Also, must be able to bend, squat, crouching, crawling as well as reach and retrieve items from above head.
- You must be able to lift, push, pull and carry up to 50 lbs of weight. Therefore, this includes serving trays, carts, tables. Including chairs, and small equipment up to 75% of the time.
- More so, must be able to travel up to 300 feet and standing on a regular basis throughout the shift.
- Ability to be able to understand and follow verbal and written instructions and as well able to communicate.
- Must be able to multi-tasks at all times and able to pay attention to sound and sight details.
- Having the ability to keep breakage to a minimum by handling, glassware and fragile equipment carefully.
Basically, standing for a longtime, walking, lifting and carrying items throughout entire shift in a 95% indoor area. Going in the freezer temperatures such as 10 degrees.
Benefits for Full-time and Hourly Roles Includes
- Basic Life and AD&D insurance
- Medical care, dental, & vision insurance
- Health savings and flexible spending accounts
- Getting time off payment for vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Eligible to participate in the Company’s 401(k) program with employer matching
- Eligible for Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Access to great discounts in the Hotels, Restaurants, and much more.
- Eligible to participate in the Employee Referral Bonus Program. Up to $1,000 per referral.
Types of Work Visa for Applicant to USA
H-1B Visa: Person in Specialty Occupation
To work in an exact specialty occupation. Basically, this requires a higher education degree or its equivalent for application. Also, know that this Includes fashion models of distinguished merit and ability.
This is in regards to government-to-government research and development. More so, administration by the department defense of co-production projects.
H-1B1 Visa: Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Professional
Therefore, to work in a special occupation section. Precisely, this requires a post-secondary degree having at least four years of study in the career of specialization. (Note: Therefore, this is not a petition-based visa for applicant. Furthermore, for application process. please see the website for the process.
H-2A Visa: Temporary Agricultural Worker
Just for temporary or seasonal agricultural workers. Basically, this limits to citizens or nationals of specific countries. Also, with an exceptional limit, this is if the applicant wants to stay United States interest.
H-2B Visa: Temporary Non-agricultural Worker
Furthermore, either temporary or seasonal non- agricultural work. There is a limit as well to citizens or nationals of specified countries. More so, this comes with exception limit, if determined to be in the United States interest. This is if you have interest to work and stay in USA.
H-3 Visa: Trainee or Special Education visitor
Particularly, to get a training, other than the graduate medical or academic, which you do not have in the trainee’s home country. More so, this extend to practical training programs in the education of children. Basically, children with mental, physical, or emotional disabilities.
L Visa: Intracompany Transferee
If you want to work at a branch company, parent, affiliate, or subsidiary of the current employer, specifically in a managerial or executive capacity. More so, in a position requiring special knowledge then this visa is for you. Therefore, all individual must have employment by the same employer abroad continuously for a period of 1 year within the three preceding years of labor.
O Visa: Individual with Extraordinary Ability / Achievement
Basically, this is for persons with extraordinary ability or achievement in the sciences. Also, in arts, education, business, athletics, or extraordinary well known achievements motion picture and media space.
Therefore, the process is accessible with national or international acclaim, to work in their expert career field. Furthermore, this includes persons rendering essential services in regards to the individual.
P-1 Visa: Individual or Team Athlete, or Member of an Entertainment Crew
Therefore, this is to perform at an exact athletic competition as an performing athlete or as a member of an entertainment crew. More so, this requires a recognize international display. However, this includes persons giving essential quality services in regards to the main person.
P-2 Visa: Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group)
Again, this is for performance under a person to person exchange program between a company in the United States. Also, an organization in another country is applicable too. Therefore, this includes persons providing quality services to the individual in question.
P-3 Visa: Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group)
This is to perform, teach or coach under a specific program which is culturally standard. Also, this includes a traditional ethnic, cultural, folks, musical, theatrical, or even a artistic performance/presentation. Basically, this involve persons providing quality services in with regards to an individual.
Q-1 Visa: Participant in an International Cultural Exchange Program
Precisely, this is for practical training and employment. Also, its is for sharing or teaching of the history, culture, and traditions of your home country. However, this is through participation in an international cultural exchange program.
How to Apply for a Temporary Work Visa to USA
Basically, after USCIS approves the Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker (Form I-129), then can now apply for a visa. Therefore, there are different steps to follow in the visa application process.
Basically, the order of these steps and how you can complete them will differ form one another at the U.S. Embassy. Also, it differs in the consulate where you apply to. Please note and consult the instructions you see on the embassy or consulate website where you will start your application.
Complete The Visa Online Application
Therefore, the online Nonimmigrant Visa Application process, Form DS-160. More so, you can learn more about completing the DS-160 visa in the main US website.
- complete the online visa application form.
- Then print the application form confirmation page. This you will bring along to your interview.
- You will need to snap and upload your photo while completing the online Form DS-160. More so, know that your photo must be in the format that the photo standard requires.
- Lastly, schedule an Interview, although for some applicant you do not need to go for an interview. This is for some certain ages you see below. More so, a consular officers may as well request for an interview of any applicant. Therefore, this is regardless of your age.
These are some few hot job vacancy available to all foreigners and citizens on Restaurant Attendant Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship