If you have been looking for a way to relocate to USA for nanny jobs with visa sponsorship, then this a post is for you. You can immigrate to America just as a nanny without any stress. Therefore, you can build your portfolio and ability to fit into this house keeping job any day and time.
Furthermore, there are so many families in USA that want to hire a nanny from a foreign country. More so, you know the sole job responsibility of a nanny is to care for the family that employs them. Although, most people are looking for a nanny that will care for their children while they are not around.
Relocate to USA for Nanny Jobs with Visa Sponsorship
Basically, if you are looking for a nanny job in the US or in any of the Europe countries it will be a good call. However, for you to do this job you will have to know about the job and can execute your duties very well. More so, you can earn up to $100k per year doing this job. Although, you this depends on your employer and the home you are working with.
Nanny Visas to Relocate to USA
If you are a nanny and you want to relocate to USA then these visas are the visas you will have to apply for in other to relocate.
J-1 Visa for AU Pairs
This is first type of visa you can get for this purpose. Also, this visa as well exchange visitor visa. Hence you will get it as Au pair in the J-1 visa program. Therefore, this visa is valid for a period of one year. Also, they can as well give you and extension of an additional year. Precisely this visa will aid you to get a job fast in America.
- You most have a secondary school leaving certification
- Good spoken English and writing.
- You most between 18 and 26 years of age
- Also, you most not be disable, so as to be able to carry all nanny duties effectively.
Therefore, as a nanny you can apply for a nanny job in USA with the visa B-2. Therefore, to achieve this you have be a foreigner and live outside America and visits on a temporary basis. However, to apply for this type of visa you nee to work for your employer for a period of six or more months.
- This visa will aid you to be in USA for a temporary period of time.
- Also, you will make sure that you do not have any criminal records.
- More so, you most not dispute the fact that you need the monetary resources to push this process.
H-2B Non-immigrant Visa
Precisely, this visa will aid you to work in America. Although, this is for a short period of time. But if you are able to get a job than your employer will have to pay all your wages and visa fees. Therefore, this can last for a period of 3- or 4-months contract period. Also, employer most ensure that your wages is over the normal minimum wage rate of the federal state.
Visa Requirements and Status
- You most have a clean personal background void of any criminal records.
- Nanny most has a job offer accepted from an employer living in USA.
- Therefore, after the contract period is over you will need to relocate back to your country. Unless your US employer will have to renew your contract.
These are some visa types you need to have in other to have the ability to move to USA for a nanny job. Therefore, this is all the information you need to relocate to USA for a nanny job with visa sponsorship.
Estimated Salaries of Different Jobs in USA
- Care giver Jobs – $30 to $80 / hour – $560 a day $2800/week $11,200/month
- Hotel Jobs – $16.50 to $55 / hour – $385 a day $/2310/week and $9240/month
- House Keeping Jobs – $15 to $30 / hour – $210 a day $1050/week $4,200/month
- Warehouse Jobs – $20 to $40 / hour – $280 a day $1400/week $5,600/month
- Sales Representative Jobs – $25 to $50 / hour – $350 a day $1,750/week $7000/month
- Truck Driver Jobs – $350 – $1500 per trip. This depends on the trip
- House Cleaning Jobs – $10 – $30 / hour – $210 a day $1050/week $4,200/month
- Amazon Jobs – $30 – $80 / hour – $560 a day $2800/ week $11,200/ month
- Farm worker – $15 – $30 / hour – $2320/week and $9500/month
How to Relocate to USA for Nanny Jobs
Ready to relocate to USA to take up a nanny jobs then you need to take a look at this section to achieve that process.
- First you need to get a nanny job offer. To achieve this, you need to a family residing in USA to sponsor your trip. Therefore, this will make your employer to become your visa sponsor.
- After that you will need to apply for, they type of visa that will aid your movement to America. However, there are different type of visas that is under this section you can apply for with accurate documentation.
- Fill all the forms you need to achieve this process and document too.
If you are through with all the process registration of your visas then you will need to wait for about 60 days. This is the period where your visa will be in review and under the process of getting all necessary things put in place for your trip. To find nanny job offers you can check on indeed.com
Types of Work Visa for Applicant to USA
H-1B Visa: Person in Specialty Occupation
To work in an exact specialty occupation. Basically, this requires a higher education degree or its equivalent for application. Also, know that this Includes fashion models of distinguished merit and ability.
This is in regards to government-to-government research and development. More so, administration by the department defense of co-production projects.
H-1B1 Visa: Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Professional
Therefore, to work in a special occupation section. Precisely, this requires a post-secondary degree having at least four years of study in the career of specialization. (Note: Therefore, this is not a petition-based visa for applicant. Furthermore, for application process. please see the website for the process.
H-2A Visa: Temporary Agricultural Worker
Just for temporary or seasonal agricultural workers. Basically, this limits to citizens or nationals of specific countries. Also, with an exceptional limit, this is if the applicant wants to stay United States interest.
H-2B Visa: Temporary Non-agricultural Worker
Furthermore, either temporary or seasonal non- agricultural work. There is a limit as well to citizens or nationals of specified countries. More so, this comes with exception limit, if determined to be in the United States interest. This is if you have interest to work and stay in USA.
H-3 Visa: Trainee or Special Education visitor
Particularly, to get a training, other than the graduate medical or academic, which you do not have in the trainee’s home country. More so, this extend to practical training programs in the education of children. Basically, children with mental, physical, or emotional disabilities.
L Visa: Intracompany Transferee
If you want to work at a branch company, parent, affiliate, or subsidiary of the current employer, specifically in a managerial or executive capacity. More so, in a position requiring special knowledge then this visa is for you. Therefore, all individual must have employment by the same employer abroad continuously for a period of 1 year within the three preceding years of labor.
O Visa: Individual with Extraordinary Ability / Achievement
Basically, this is for persons with extraordinary ability or achievement in the sciences. Also, in arts, education, business, athletics, or extraordinary well known achievements motion picture and media space.
Therefore, the process is accessible with national or international acclaim, to work in their expert career field. Furthermore, this includes persons rendering essential services in regards to the individual.
P-1 Visa: Individual or Team Athlete, or Member of an Entertainment Crew
Therefore, this is to perform at an exact athletic competition as an performing athlete or as a member of an entertainment crew. More so, this requires a recognize international display. However, this includes persons giving essential quality services in regards to the main person.
P-2 Visa: Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group)
Again, this is for performance under a person to person exchange program between a company in the United States. Also, an organization in another country is applicable too. Therefore, this includes persons providing quality services to the individual in question.
P-3 Visa: Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group)
This is to perform, teach or coach under a specific program which is culturally standard. Also, this includes a traditional ethnic, cultural, folks, musical, theatrical, or even a artistic performance/presentation. Basically, this involve persons providing quality services in with regards to an individual.
Q-1 Visa: Participant in an International Cultural Exchange Program
Precisely, this is for practical training and employment. Also, its is for sharing or teaching of the history, culture, and traditions of your home country. However, this is through participation in an international cultural exchange program.
How to Apply for a Temporary Work Visa to USA
Basically, after USCIS approves the Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker (Form I-129), then can now apply for a visa. Therefore, there are different steps to follow in the visa application process.
Basically, the order of these steps and how you can complete them will differ form one another at the U.S. Embassy. Also, it differs in the consulate where you apply to. Please note and consult the instructions you see on the embassy or consulate website where you will start your application.
Complete The Visa Online Application
Therefore, the online Nonimmigrant Visa Application process, Form DS-160. More so, you can learn more about completing the DS-160 visa in the main US website.
- complete the online visa application form.
- Then print the application form confirmation page. This you will bring along to your interview.
- You will need to snap and upload your photo while completing the online Form DS-160. More so, know that your photo must be in the format that the photo standard requires.
- Lastly, schedule an Interview, although for some applicant you do not need to go for an interview. This is for some certain ages you see below. More so, a consular officers may as well request for an interview of any applicant. Therefore, this is regardless of your age.
How to Apply for Nanny Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Basically, one of the most important part of this article is to learn How to apply for nanny jobs as an anticipating foreigner. Well, the fun part of this is that you will be getting a job and a free visa sponsorship as well.
However, this will be possible when you have applied for a job and have gotten a job offer in your name from any company. Therefore, to apply for a visa you have to follow the steps to obtain one via the country embassy portal.
- In this particular job you dint need any qualification or skills.
- Just set up an organized CV and a good cover application letter digitally if you are .
- Therefore, you can use any online platform such as LinkedIn, indeed.com, and other online job platforms to search for job in this field in the US.
- After you are through with this, you will have to wait for the employer to access your application. So, if they find favor in the eyes of your HR personnel they will surely take you.
- Furthermore, the employer will have to make a job petition to the USICS and US labor market institute for certification.
Next, the company will then apply for a visa sponsorship with the job offer letter sent to you in your name.