Precisely, Reddit video downloader is a process whereby users are given access to download Reddit video with audio via www.redditsave.com. However, most Reddit users always want to download and there are various ways to go about it.
Simply on of the best way for you to go about downloading videos from this platform is by using the website redditsave.com. This platform will help you to download reddit clips to you device reddit ease.
Furthermore, the Reddit video downloader process is not as hard as you will see to be. Also, the download process is very easy to access. Therefore, users just need to follow some few steps and instructions to achieve this download below.
How to Download Reddit Videos
- Open your Reddit app or enter the reddit website to find the video you want to download.
- Choose a video you want to download.
- Furthermore, copy the URL of the video to download.
- Open the Reddit website with this format reddit.tube or better still use www.redditsave.com
- Then paste the URL you copy on the space you see on the page.
- Click on the go button to start downloading.
Note: You can as well search on any Reddit video of your choice on the below space you see at the bottom of the page.
How to Upload Reddit Videos on PC
- Open https://www.reddit.com in your web browser. However, if the user is not already signed in, click LOG IN at the top-right corner to sign in now.
- Furthermore, if the user opted out of the Reddit redesign, the user can sign in by entering his login info into the banks at the top-right corner and clicking login.
- Click the CREATE POST button. This is blue button near the upper-right of the page; It will open the new post form.
- Click the Choose a community menu. It’s found near the top-left corner of the new post form. This opens a list of the user’s subscribed subreddits.
- Select the subreddit you want to post to. If the users don’t see the subreddit they want, they can type a different one in into the “Search communities” field.
- However, users can select a subreddit on the drop-down list, or type the name of a different subreddit to search it.
- Click the Image & Video tab. Users can find this at the top of the new post form.
- If you see a circle with a line through it when you try to click the tab, you won’t be able to upload a video to that forum like that.
- Click the UPLOAD button. Found near the center of the page. This opens a pop-up window that allows users to select a video to upload.
- Alternatively, users can drag and drop their video file on top of the UPLOAD button here. This will also upload the video.
More Video Uploading Tips
- Select your video and click Open. This attaches the video to the user’s new post.
- The user’s video should be in the MP4 or MOV format, 1 GB or less, and no more than 15 minutes long.
- Type a post tittle into the “Title” field. It’s at the top of the post. If the user find hard to locate this, simply click on
- Add a description of your video in the text field.
- Add tags for your video (optional). Click tags at the bottom-left corner of the video if they apply to the user’s video. Therefore, user can choose + OC, +SPOILER, +NSFW, or select an optional from the FLAIR menu.
- OC, this stands for Original Content. Basically, this means that the user is posting an original video, and not a post from a different source.
- SPOILER, this means that the user’s video includes spoilers about crucial plot elements of a movie or another piece of fiction.
- NSFW, this stands for Not Safe for Work. This means that the user’s video includes explicit content that wouldn’t be appropriate to open in front of others.
Click POST. Therefore, it’s the blue button at the bottom-right corner of the post. This posts the user’s video to the selected subreddit.