When we are talking about Microsoft login one thing that comes to mind is the windows and windows smartphone device. However, when you are using these devices they are very active and help users to stay connected via the Microsoft login process. Therefore, the Microsoft login process requires users to input their login details to stay on Microsoft services. Furthermore, there are many upgrades of the windows software like the
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10 and other one that are not on the list
All of them do require one way of accessing your Microsoft account when you want to make use of it on your computer or mobile phone.
Therefore, with the login process you will have a way to connect with Microsoft services like the
- Microsoft Outlook Mail
- Xbox One
- Microsoft Store,
- Skype and More.
More so, you can access all of this with just a single account. This simply implies that you do not need t start creating multiple accounts to access these services.
Create Microsoft Account
Creating Microsoft account is simple and you can use any internet device to create a Microsoft account. Also, you can access it from anywhere you are. below is the step to create one for yourself.
- Head straight to the main Microsoft website with the URL www.Microsoft.com
- The main page open where you will see of images displaying. Therefore, locate the profile-like icon at the top right corner of the page and click on it.
- Furthermore, it will take you to the Microsoft sign in page. Then look below you will see a caption that reads No account create one click on it.
- It will then take you to a page where you will start you account creation. Therefore, you can fill in your email address or mobile number
- Next input a secure password and continue. When you are don with all this process you account will be open for you to start access all Microsoft services.
Requirements to Access Microsoft Sign in
These are the things you need to know in other t access your Microsoft account. Furthermore, if you do not have this requirement it will impossible to access Microsoft services via your account or any other way.
- You do need to provide either a valid Microsoft Outlook email or a Microsoft account to login.
- Then secondly, you must provide your password the exact one you use in registering the Microsoft account.
- Lastly, the website portal from where you can access the platform.
Mind you logging in to your Microsoft account is a very essential and every user on the platform most go through the process to access the services. There is still some scenario whereby a user will not be allowed to gain access to their account. More so, this is possible if the user input a wrong username or password. Furthermore, there is a solution to resolve such kind of issue when you click on the forgotten password caption.
Microsoft Account Login
This section we are going to be looking at how we can login to our Microsoft account in other to access its services and features. More so, this is applicable to either the Microsoft windows 10 or the Microsoft smart device.
- To begin the process just login to the URL microsoft.com via your web browser.
- Locate the sign in caption on the first page and click on it.
- Input your email address. More so you can as well put in your Skype ID or Mobile number and click on the sign in button.
- On the next page enter your password and sign in.
Furthermore, you can as well click on the Keep me signed in with your personal device. This will make you to stay on the platform without logging out. This in turn keeps you in always logged in to your account, without any login issues.
How to Solve Microsoft Login Problems
There are certain issues some users do encounter when they are trying to access their Microsoft account. Basically, these issues sometimes are very similar and users can solve them all by themselves. Furthermore, some issues users do encounter are incorrect password issues, page errors and so on. Below are the ways you can solve this login issues.
- Incorrect Password: Basically, to solve the incorrect password issue you need to visit the login page and click on the forget password More so, you can do this after you most have input your email address on the space that they provide on the login page.
- Page Error: Do refresh the web browser which you are using to access the login platform and start the process over again.
- Access Denied: In this case you have to check for sources like the anti-virus software on your device and disable it. More so, this software does have a way of blocking login accessibility sometimes.
Note: If you have other account issues like account hacking issues then in this case you need to contact Microsoft help center to retrieve your account. Therefore, this process is easy if the user have the correct account details of the account that have been hacked.