Zoho mail login is just the simple way by which you can sign in to your zoho account and access zoho services. However, you most have an account on the platform in other to be successful in this procedure.
Zoho Mail Free is a great Zoho mail app software that has outstanding capabilities on storage . Therefore, the ability for you to add up to five email users for free is a good invention. Also, adding different groups such as support, info, no-reply, etc. are very for freemium software.
Is Zoho Mail Free
Zoho Mail is absolutely free email service with a whooping 5GB storage capacity (Therefore this fend for quotas for mail sent and received in a single day). More so this services is for personal use only. Furthermore, you can setup the Zoho Mail review to retrieve mail from POP accounts. Also, you can as well send from its web service interface using all your email user addresses.
Zoho Mail App for Android
Users on the platform can create or accept events, set up reminders and as well browse through your attachments with this Zoho app. However, the app ensures that users access their emails at your convenience of your mobile device. The app is available on both iOS and the Android store e.g. the Google play store.
How to Sign Out my Account
Here are the procedures to logout from all Zoho mail app.
- Click on your profile image in the top right corner.
- you will see a drop-down with an option to sign out.
- click on sign out.
- When you sign out, you will be signed out of all other Zoho applications in other tabs in the current browser.
Login to Zoho Mail
If you’ve logged out of your zoho mail account before, here’s how to log in.
- Visit any web browser on your device either mobile or PC device.
- Enter the URL www.zoho.com on the search bar of the browser.
- The home page of Zoho mail will pop out, click on Login at the top right corner of the page.
- enter your email or phone and password on these boxes and click on sign in to log you into your account.
That’s how to log in your signed-out account.
Zoho Mail Admin Organizations
In case you’ve set up an organization account and you wish maybe to change it to a personal account or you want to join another organization’s account, all you need to do is to delete the current organization in which you have super zoho mail admin role, before joining the other organization.
There are just three major steps before you can delete the organization and these steps are
- Removing users.
- Deleting domains.
- Canceling any paid subscriptions, you are part of.
That’s it for deleting your organization.
Steps to Delete Organizations
Here are the step by step guides to deleting your zoho mail organization
- Login to mail.zoho.com as super administrator.
- Launch the control panel.
- You have to make sure that you have deleted all the listed domains.
- Select the dashboard.
- Then click on the delete organization link at the top.
- The organization set up will be removed and you will be converted to a personal user in Zoho mail.