Particularly, most users do not know how to sign up outlook account using Gmail account. This is a process by choice for any user who wants to access the Microsoft platform but owns a Gmail account. On this article I am going to show you simple steps on how to sign up outlook account using Gmail.
Easy Steps to Follow to Add Gmail Account to Outlook
- Go straight to your Outlook account using the URL outlook.live.com.
- Sign in to your outlook account.
- Select the File caption at the top left corner.
- Then click on Add Account.
- Input your email address and click on the Connect
- Automatically, outlook will then open a window asking you for your password. Select the Sign in caption
Therefore, after clicking the sign in caption you will then have access to connect to your Gmail account. When you are through with all the processes then you can click on Done.
Note: Immediately, you connect the account you will receive a message in your Gmail account telling you about the new setup.
2-Step Authentication for Gmail Account
Basically, this section is for people who enabled the 2-step authentication on their Google account. However, if you are one of such persons then you need to follow these steps to finalize your account set up.
- For the verification process a code will be sent to your mobile phone e.g. G-3****8 input the code on the space provided for you then click on Done.
- A Google account window will then appear to give you permission, Just click on the Allow
- However, once outlook has finish the adding process then click on Done. More so, after clicking on it all the process is then complete.
This is just the simple way to go about achieving the adding process with your Google account.