So many people on online do ask how to set up outlook account on windows 10. Therefore, I will show you an insight of how to go about the set up or sign up process. To sign up for the Outlook account, you can as well follow the steps below.
- Go to www.outlook.com and click the “Create Free Account” link on the homepage.
- You will see that the account you want to create is related to Microsoft account, that Mean’s you can use the outlook account on Microsoft also.
- At this time, you have to enter your email and create your password.
- After that first process, you will be asked to enter your first and last name, and then click next when you finish with that part.
- This is the second to the last part of the sign-up process, now you have to select your country name and then your birth figures. And then click next to move to the last part.
- Type in the letters you see on the last page into the box below it and click the sign up to complete the process.
When you are done, your account will be good to go, ready for usage.
Outlook Mobile App – How to set up Outlook Account on Windows 10
Outlook also has a mobile app for smartphone users. For those who are using mobile devices like Android and iOS devices. The app also supports the same features and services that the web does. And you can download the app from the app store of your smartphone. These are the steps on how you can download the app.
- Go to your smartphone app store, of which every smartphone has its own Google play store.
- On the search bar, type in “Outlook” and search.
- The app will pop on the result page, you just have to click on the app with “Blue Color” and letter “O” on it.
- Then click the install or download button below it to start the downloading process.
Ones you are through downloading it, install the app and start using it and you can also use the app to sign up for an account.
How do I Get Outlook on My Computer Windows 10?
How to install Outlook 2019/Office 2019 on Windows 10?
- Open www.office.com and select Sign in.
- Sign in with the Microsoft Account associated with Office 2019 version.
- Select Install Office – from office home page.
- Once the download is complete,
- Click Yes – when UAC prompt pops.
- Click Close when installation is finished.
Windows 10 Outlook Email
Is Outlook Free with Windows 10?
Yes it is free and you can find the mail application on the Outlook Mail list under email. Also, the Outlook Calendar app on your Windows 10 phone is free as well.
However, using the quick swipe actions with the app, you can manage all your emails and events. Also, without a keyboard you can access all features. Therefore, all app features are for free on all Windows 10 devices. More so, you can start using these features swiftly.
Is Outlook Account a Microsoft Account?
Basically, if you use any of Microsoft services via Outlook account, that means you already have a Microsoft account. The Outlook.com account service like,
- Office feature
- Xbox Live
- Microsoft Store
- Windows, or MSN.
- Your Microsoft account with allows you to manage all your accessories in one place.
Where to Find Your Outlook Account
- Next, select Sign in.
- Just enter your email address or mobile phone number and select Next.
- Right, on the net page Enter your password page, and click on Keep me signed in. Input your password and select Sign in.
So, after signing in, your account will open and you can start to use all the email features that are present on the and available for you.
With this process you can access your Outlook account on both your mobile device and computer system.