Just like you guys know following this blog already know, we have talked about movefunds. Also, how to create an account on Movefunds.co. However, today we are going to talk about how to send and receive money on Movefunds from in where in the world.
Basically, Movefunds is an online payment platform that allows freelancers in Africa and all Africans to receive money straight to your bank account. So below we are going to be discussing how you can achieve this process easily.
How to Send and Receive Money on Movefunds
The following steps below will give you a full guide to how you can receive money on Movefunds from anywhere in the world. Although, you have t know that your account most be approve to access the process.
- Go to movefunds.co or use the Movefunds app.
- Then click on the Get Started
- A pop up will appear, showing Receive money from Abroad, Send money to Nigeria and Swap Currency. Simply click on Receive Money from Abroad.
Note: if the you cannot find the page to click on the send money from abroad caption, then click on the Sign in button. Input your login details email or username and password. Then click on enter. Therefore, this will definitely take you to the page you are looking for.
Steps to Receive Payment from Abroad
- After clicking the Receive payment from abroad caption, a new page will open.
- Therefore, you will need to fill in your names
- Input your email address.
- Next write your personal phone number.
- Then your country of residence.
- Write down the title of payment on the space you see there.
- Lastly, input the payment description and click on continue.
One interesting thing about this payment service is that, it will exchange the funds send to you automatically. Therefore, from experience its exchange rate is very close to the Naira black market rate. Which is very much higher than normal bank rates.
Bank Details to Receive Payment from Abroad
This next section is for you to input your bank details for your client to pay in the funds to. So follow the below process.
- First, select your bank.
- Next fill in your account name.
- Then input your account number.
- Furthermore, write down the exact amount you want to receive into your bank account in USD.
- After which click on Generate payment link.
This will then create a payment link for you and send it to your email address. Therefore, just copy the payment link and send it to your client abroad to make a payment to your account.
How to Send and Receive Money on Movefunds – Client Payment Process
Basically, when your client receives the payment link you send and click on it, it will display your name, amount and purpose of why a payment should be made to your account. Therefore, the purpose of payment will be the payment description you have written on the link form you sent to the person abroad.
Movefunds Client Billing Payment Form
So, after the client have receive your email and click to open it, it will display a billing payment form. This will aid your client to initiate a payment. Below are the things a client needs to fill to complete a payment.
- Firstly, fill in your email address.
- Next, input your First name and last name.
- Select your country / region
- Furthermore, the client will need to confirm the receiver’s name, which is the name of the person you want to send the funds to.
- You the sender will see the payment summary on the same page, scroll down and click on the payment card option. Either credit / debit card.
- Then fill in your card number.
- Card expiry date.
- The CVV number.
- Lastly, input Zip code.
After completing all these form process, just scroll down to locate the PAY NOW caption and click on it. Immediately, your payment will start processing and the receiver will get his or her money transfer in less than 30 minutes time. So, this is how you can use Movefunds to send and as well receive payment to your bank account.