How to Change Facebook Password and How to Reset Facebook Password when you forget it or change device. Basically, if you have forgotten your Facebook password, it better to just change it. The process of doing the password change can be a bit difficult. This is because you may have to reset your FB password by using the I Forgot Password caption feature.
However, if you keep changing your Facebook password for at list “every 6 months” it is a great advantage yo have over others. This will help you to keep your Facebook account safe from hackers.
More so, in this article, I will show you how to change Facebook password even when you do not even remember your current password. This is possible by using the same email or mobile number that you used in opening your Facebook account.
Change My Facebook Password
How to Reset Facebook Password
- It is very simple just go to www.facebook.com
- click on the forget password cation below your screen.
- Furthermore, if you still remember your old Facebook Password, then follow the on screen instructions from there to achieve your result.
How to Change Facebook Password
- First and foremost click on the three line icon at the top right corner of your Facebook page for mobile users. For PC users click on the arrow drop-down icon at the top right corner of your Facebook page.
- Choose settings
- Then click on Security and Privacy.
- Hit on Settings.
- Next, click Security and Login.
- Scroll down to and click Change Password cation you see on the page.
- Finally, after changing the password, click on Save Changes
How To Change Facebook Page Password
- Firstly, visit the Facebook website or find your Account Page with this link: https://web.facebook.com/login/identify on your browser.
- Then type in your email, phone number, full name or username which is associated with your FB account, then hit on Search.
- Furthermore, just follow the on-screen guidelines from there to change your Facebook page password.
This is just a a simple way for you to change or reset your FB password either on your Facebook business page or account.