This is a very interesting topic as many PayPal user that have access the PayPal sign up do not know how to link PayPal account with your bank. However, after most PayPal users like me have created their PayPal account and fail to link their account with their bank they assume the account does not work. Also, some users will then think maybe the PayPal service is not available in their country.
Basically, the truth is after creating your PayPal account and you fail to link it to your bank using your debit or credit card then you cannot use the account. Particularly, I use t think PayPal does not work in my location due to the fact that there were some economic sanctions in place. Therefore, after creating the account I never knew I need to link it to my bank via my bank card for it to work.
Although, I never had a full knowledge of how this works just as most of you may also be right now. Therefore, after finding out the secret I have since been using my PayPal account in making transactions when I want. So, without wasting more of your time let see how to link PayPal account with your bank.
Requirements to Link PayPal Account with Bank Card
Basically, for you to know how to link PayPal account with your bank there are some things you need to have to complete the process. Therefore, the only thing a user need to possess is a valid bank debit or credit card. Furthermore, this is what you will use to connect your PayPal account with your bank account. However, if you do not have a valid bank card then I am afraid this process will be likely impossible.
How to Link PayPal Account with Your Bank
So, if you have the achieve the PayPal sign up process and you already have a PayPal account here is how to connect it with your bank.
- First of all, you have to access the PayPal login process with your login details.
- Go straight to the Wallet Drop down menu.
- A page will then open, click on the caption that says Link account with Bank.
- At this point you will then input your bank credit or debit card serial numbers. This is the 16-digit number in front of your bank card.
- Next, you will still need to input the date on the card. Also, not forgetting the 3-digit number on the back of the card to complete the process.
- Therefore, after inputting all these details on your card click on the link account caption to link your card.
After the process is complete you will then need to verify the card linking process on the email address which you input in your registration form. Therefore, after logging to your email open the mail and click on the verify card caption. More so, when you are done with this the whole process is fully complete and your PayPal account will then link to your bank via your card.
PayPal Available countries
- United States
- South Africa
- Israel and many other countries in Africa, Americas, Europe, and Asia. Therefore, to really see the full list of available countries link here PayPal Available Countries.