Are you having issues with some of your Facebook friends? if yes this article will show you how to block someone on Facebook and How to unblock Facebook friends as well. Basically, you can easily block and as well unblock friends on Facebook. However, it does not matter if you are using your mobile phone or PC the guide works the same.
Particularly, Facebook is one of the greatest and popular communication tool that ensures you to stay connected with your friends and loved ones. More so, Facebook also helps its users to stay on the know of different happenings around the world at large. Not only that you can still use this platform to pilot your business to the next level.
Having friends on Facebook is very important so as you can interact on the platform. But however there are some friends which for some reasons you do not want to keep any longer. Therefore, the best thing to do in such cases is to block them off your Facebook account. More so, for you to perform this blocking action you can use the link you are seeing on the article. Facebook unblock link: https://web.facebook.com/settings?tab=blocking&_rdc=1&_rdr
Users can view all blocked Facebook friends and chose which ones to unblock as well. Therefore, this is simply the fastest way for a users to block and unblock a Facebook Friend.
Block People Facebook
However, in most times, the bond we build with other users in the form of friendship may not go well and we vent the unhappy feeling we do have on the platform. This is through the means whereby you can of block or unfriend any friend who is a product of a bad relationship.
Furthermore, it might be very difficult to stay away from such a person in real time. But with Facebook it is easier to block out that person from your social media life by using the block option. Also, it is easier to unblock the person too, just in case you have a rethink about your actions. This is very good as it brings both side to the table of consideration.
Block Someone on a Page on Facebook or Facebook Account
Therefore, the act of blocking someone on Facebook page or account displays your state of mind with the person. Also, it shows your will to avoid that person for as long as you wish. However, the first step to take in blocking a friend on Facebook is:
- Go straight to your Facebook profile by tapping on your name on the top right corner:
- Then scroll down to your friend’s list and hit on the caption.
- Furthermore, find the person you wish to block by searching his/her name in the search bar on top the page.
- Once you have seen the person hover highlight on their name you will then see a small pop-up showing their short bio.
- Therefore, locate the block friend caption and click on it.
After clicking on it you then need to confirm the user if really its the exact person you want to block by just clicking on the Done caption.
How to Block Facebook Messages from Someone on Facebook Messenger
Its a fact that after blocking a user he or she will not be able to see your messages again or even write out a message to you. However they cannot chat, call pass across to you anymore after that action.
To block Facebook messages from someone:
For iPhone and iPad:
- Firstly, open a chat conversation with the person you want to block.
- Then tap on their name at the top of the conversation page.
- Scroll down and tap on the Block caption.
- After which hit on next to Block Messages just for that person.
- Open a chat conversation with the person you want to block.
- Tap to scroll down, and then tap the Block caption.
- Hit on Block all messages to continue.
After performing this actions the person will no longer have access to your previous chats and Facebook account. More so, you can as well choose to retrieve this action at any point in time.