House keeping jobs in USA with visa sponsorship is a good and very high paying job right now. Basically, to get this job is practically easy and it does not require any form of certification for you to apply for it as well.
House Keeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
For Residential Cleaner
PAY: $25 – $35
Location: Chicago, IL
Shift: Day time, Afternoon Typically 8-6 pm
Job Time – Part Time or Full Time, if desired.
- You will be ready to make a difference in the live of people.
- Always getting rewards for your hard work (Up to $1400 per Week)
- Someone that enjoys a flexible work-life balance.
- Creating a working space with happy customers in Chicago, and accepting tips!
- Willing to have a flexible schedule that works for you.
- Getting online + phone sales. Therefore, the company brings you close sales as job offers to you.
- Paid advertising + marketing + word-of-mouth referrals.
These are some reasons the cleaners LOVE working with us for years and the company will be glad for you to be part.
- Ensure to clean residential houses of client, Airbnb, Vacation rental homes, and stage area homes.
- Also, clean kitchen, living area, dining room. More so, dusting, mopping, sweeping, etc.
- Carryout an assessment prior to cleaning to meet the client’s expectation
- Must be able to work independently and work smart too.
- You must have Paid Residential Cleaning Experience especially in Chicago
- Regular Transportation aid.
- Able to source for cleaning Supplies & Equipment
- Smart Phone either Android or iOS.
If you like to work with a 5 Star Cleaning Service then you have to Join Our Company Today.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time and Contract
Salary – $1,000 – $1,400 per week
- You will get a Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types: Tips
Address : 1801 Wewatta St, Denver Colorado.
Salary – $17 per hour
Candidate will clean and maintain all corridors and public areas. This is in accordance with all housekeeping rules and procedures and standards. Also, compiling to safety and security rules and regulations to ensure your client satisfaction.
- Walk on all assigned floors at beginning and end of every shift. Ensure to remove newspapers and as well service trays. Also, do well to empty trash cans.
- Also, remove trash and linens and note any place that needs quick cleaning.
- Clean all public areas in the standard manner while adhering to safety and security procedures. Clean areas like hallways, elevators, service areas, stairwells, etc.
- Ensure to remove soiled linen, terry and trash from all service areas. Therefore relocate them to the appropriate locations in the right manner.
- Adequate section of housekeepers as needed (this includes bed boards, roll-ways, etc.).
- Always ensure stock linen and supply closets to ensure par inventories.
- Swiftly, report any missing or found articles. More so, damage or merchandise problems to your senior housekeeper or supervisor.
- Speedy respond to guest requests and questions. Also, satisfy guests issues and complaints in a hospitable manner to make them happy.
- Education and Formal Training
- You do not need any formal education.
No experience required
- Posses a self-starting personality with adequate disposition.
- Having the ability to meet standards of appearance.
- Also, posses the ability to communicate with guests properly. This includes housekeepers/main linen room attendant and supervisor.
- Able to access guest reactions to meet standards.
Job Physical Demands
- Pushing vacuum through the entire length of hallway. Also, carrying supplies from department to exact floor. Carrying dirty linen to laundry room and removing room service trays, as well as carrying dirty dishes to service areas.
- Bending and kneeling: dusting requires bending and kneeling to reach all areas. This is because guest do place room service tray on the floor for pick up. However, bending is required to pickup dirty dishes.
- Mobility: Carrying out movement to reach all areas of responsibility which include: shelves, windows, ledges, pipes, under and around furniture areas.
- Continuous standing: Continuously standing or walking to accomplish all your task for each position.
- Climbing stairs: Approximately, you can climb up to 40 steps 15% of 40 hour per week.
- Employee Referral Program from $500 to $1000 Bonus this depends on your position.
- Also, get free RTD pass
- Eligible for discount Rates at Sage Hotels and SRG Restaurants.
- Medical, Dental and as well Vision for full time associates.
- 401K for all new hires
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
Category: Housekeeping & Laundry
Types of Work Visa for Applicant to USA
H-1B Visa: Person in Specialty Occupation
To work in an exact specialty occupation. Basically, this requires a higher education degree or its equivalent for application. Also, know that this Includes fashion models of distinguished merit and ability.
This is in regards to government-to-government research and development. More so, administration by the department defense of co-production projects.
H-1B1 Visa: Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Professional
Therefore, to work in a special occupation section. Precisely, this requires a post-secondary degree having at least four years of study in the career of specialization. (Note: Therefore, this is not a petition-based visa for applicant. Furthermore, for application process. please see the website for the process.
H-2A Visa: Temporary Agricultural Worker
Just for temporary or seasonal agricultural workers. Basically, this limits to citizens or nationals of specific countries. Also, with an exceptional limit, this is if the applicant wants to stay United States interest.
H-2B Visa: Temporary Non-agricultural Worker
Furthermore, either temporary or seasonal non- agricultural work. There is a limit as well to citizens or nationals of specified countries. More so, this comes with exception limit, if determined to be in the United States interest. This is if you have interest to work and stay in USA.
H-3 Visa: Trainee or Special Education visitor
Particularly, to get a training, other than the graduate medical or academic, which you do not have in the trainee’s home country. More so, this extend to practical training programs in the education of children. Basically, children with mental, physical, or emotional disabilities.
L Visa: Intracompany Transferee
If you want to work at a branch company, parent, affiliate, or subsidiary of the current employer, specifically in a managerial or executive capacity. More so, in a position requiring special knowledge then this visa is for you. Therefore, all individual must have employment by the same employer abroad continuously for a period of 1 year within the three preceding years of labor.
O Visa: Individual with Extraordinary Ability / Achievement
Basically, this is for persons with extraordinary ability or achievement in the sciences. Also, in arts, education, business, athletics, or extraordinary well known achievements motion picture and media space.
Therefore, the process is accessible with national or international acclaim, to work in their expert career field. Furthermore, this includes persons rendering essential services in regards to the individual.
P-1 Visa: Individual or Team Athlete, or Member of an Entertainment Crew
Therefore, this is to perform at an exact athletic competition as an performing athlete or as a member of an entertainment crew. More so, this requires a recognize international display. However, this includes persons giving essential quality services in regards to the main person.
P-2 Visa: Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group)
Again, this is for performance under a person to person exchange program between a company in the United States. Also, an organization in another country is applicable too. Therefore, this includes persons providing quality services to the individual in question.
P-3 Visa: Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group)
This is to perform, teach or coach under a specific program which is culturally standard. Also, this includes a traditional ethnic, cultural, folks, musical, theatrical, or even a artistic performance/presentation. Basically, this involve persons providing quality services in with regards to an individual.
Q-1 Visa: Participant in an International Cultural Exchange Program
Precisely, this is for practical training and employment. Also, its is for sharing or teaching of the history, culture, and traditions of your home country. However, this is through participation in an international cultural exchange program.
How to Apply for a Temporary Work Visa to USA
Basically, after USCIS approves the Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker (Form I-129), then can now apply for a visa. Therefore, there are different steps to follow in the visa application process.
Basically, the order of these steps and how you can complete them will differ form one another at the U.S. Embassy. Also, it differs in the consulate where you apply to. Please note and consult the instructions you see on the embassy or consulate website where you will start your application.
Complete The Visa Online Application
Therefore, the online Nonimmigrant Visa Application process, Form DS-160. More so, you can learn more about completing the DS-160 visa in the main US website.
- complete the online visa application form.
- Then print the application form confirmation page. This you will bring along to your interview.
- You will need to snap and upload your photo while completing the online Form DS-160. More so, know that your photo must be in the format that the photo standard requires.
- Lastly, schedule an Interview, although for some applicant you do not need to go for an interview. This is for some certain ages you see below. More so, a consular officers may as well request for an interview of any applicant. Therefore, this is regardless of your age.
These are some few jobs that are available right now. Please stay on this page for more update coming up………….