Do you know you can get House cleaning jobs in USA with visa sponsorship? Yes you can. These is a high paying job for all nationality irrespective of your race and ethnicity. Also, this job is easy to get as not much requirements is involve. More so, there are a lot of recruiting agencies looking for workers all round the season.
- Clean residential houses, Airbnb, Vacation rental homes, and staged.
- Also, clean homes kitchen, living room, dining room, dusting, mopping, sweeping, etc.
- Do all round assessment prior to cleaning. This is to set the client’s expectation.
- Must work independently and also, work smart.
- Paid House Cleaning Experience
- Reliable Transportation
- Cleaning Supplies & Equipment
- Smart Phone either iOS or android.
Paid Weekly | Full Time + Benefits and Tips
- You need a Driver’s License
- Also, a US work authorization
Tired of being disrespected? See Company Benefit Offers
- Come work for a company that cares about you.
- Also, work for a great boss that respects you
- Work where your fellow employees are appreciated (Hey, there is even bagels and coffee for every team meeting)
- Come work for a company with a great reputation for customer service. (With a 600+ and a 5-Star Reviews)
- Get the payment for your worth.
- You will get Direct Deposit every Week
- Work for a company with great morals for all staffs
- Also, having a great working environment is sure.
- You will get rewards and the company will recognize your efforts.
- There is no nights or overtime shifts.
Details about the job:
- Only Full-Time positions.
- Full Time pay typically takes 1 to 3 weeks. This depends on how quick you properly implement our trainings.
- Also, you must be comfortable working independently at all times.
- Working Hard and having super motivation.
This job is a great job for anyone who is having experience like:
- Day Care Teacher
- Hotel Housekeeper
- Residential Cleaner
- Room Attendant
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Home Health Aide
- Personal Care Assistant (PCA)
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Super Retirement plan
- 8 hour shifts daily
Supplemental Payment Types:
- Bonus pay
You will have to wear personal protective equipment and use high grade sanitizer as well in all our cleanings.
- Do you have access to a vehicle?
- Do you have License and Insurance up to date?
- Driver’s License
House Cleaning Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
House Cleaning Professionals
The company is looking for high-quality independent house cleaners who:
- Has acquire previous cleaning experience
- Also, take pride in cleaning and have a full work dedication.
- You will be reliable, responsive, and as well professional
- Employee need to have a reliable vehicle and their own cleaning supplies and equipment’s.
All top active cleaning professionals make a salary amount of $1200+ per week ($25 per hour on average time)
- Flexible working time
- Casual dress
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time and Contract
Salary: Up to $25.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program is as well available
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability applies too
Supplemental pay types: Tips
Types of Work Visa for Applicant to USA
H-1B Visa: Person in Specialty Occupation
To work in an exact specialty occupation. Basically, this requires a higher education degree or its equivalent for application. Also, know that this Includes fashion models of distinguished merit and ability.
This is in regards to government-to-government research and development. More so, administration by the department defense of co-production projects.
H-1B1 Visa: Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Professional
Therefore, to work in a special occupation section. Precisely, this requires a post-secondary degree having at least four years of study in the career of specialization. (Note: Therefore, this is not a petition-based visa for applicant. Furthermore, for application process. please see the website for the process.
H-2A Visa: Temporary Agricultural Worker
Just for temporary or seasonal agricultural workers. Basically, this limits to citizens or nationals of specific countries. Also, with an exceptional limit, this is if the applicant wants to stay United States interest.
H-2B Visa: Temporary Non-agricultural Worker
Furthermore, either temporary or seasonal non- agricultural work. There is a limit as well to citizens or nationals of specified countries. More so, this comes with exception limit, if determined to be in the United States interest. This is if you have interest to work and stay in USA.
H-3 Visa: Trainee or Special Education visitor
Particularly, to get a training, other than the graduate medical or academic, which you do not have in the trainee’s home country. More so, this extend to practical training programs in the education of children. Basically, children with mental, physical, or emotional disabilities.
L Visa: Intracompany Transferee
If you want to work at a branch company, parent, affiliate, or subsidiary of the current employer, specifically in a managerial or executive capacity. More so, in a position requiring special knowledge then this visa is for you. Therefore, all individual must have employment by the same employer abroad continuously for a period of 1 year within the three preceding years of labor.
O Visa: Individual with Extraordinary Ability / Achievement
Basically, this is for persons with extraordinary ability or achievement in the sciences. Also, in arts, education, business, athletics, or extraordinary well known achievements motion picture and media space.
Therefore, the process is accessible with national or international acclaim, to work in their expert career field. Furthermore, this includes persons rendering essential services in regards to the individual.
P-1 Visa: Individual or Team Athlete, or Member of an Entertainment Crew
Therefore, this is to perform at an exact athletic competition as an performing athlete or as a member of an entertainment crew. More so, this requires a recognize international display. However, this includes persons giving essential quality services in regards to the main person.
P-2 Visa: Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group)
Again, this is for performance under a person to person exchange program between a company in the United States. Also, an organization in another country is applicable too. Therefore, this includes persons providing quality services to the individual in question.
P-3 Visa: Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group)
This is to perform, teach or coach under a specific program which is culturally standard. Also, this includes a traditional ethnic, cultural, folks, musical, theatrical, or even a artistic performance/presentation. Basically, this involve persons providing quality services in with regards to an individual.
Q-1 Visa: Participant in an International Cultural Exchange Program
Precisely, this is for practical training and employment. Also, its is for sharing or teaching of the history, culture, and traditions of your home country. However, this is through participation in an international cultural exchange program.
How to Apply for a Temporary Work Visa to USA
Basically, after USCIS approves the Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker (Form I-129), then can now apply for a visa. Therefore, there are different steps to follow in the visa application process.
Basically, the order of these steps and how you can complete them will differ form one another at the U.S. Embassy. Also, it differs in the consulate where you apply to. Please note and consult the instructions you see on the embassy or consulate website where you will start your application.
Complete The Visa Online Application
Therefore, the online Nonimmigrant Visa Application process, Form DS-160. More so, you can learn more about completing the DS-160 visa in the main US website.
- complete the online visa application form.
- Then print the application form confirmation page. This you will bring along to your interview.
- You will need to snap and upload your photo while completing the online Form DS-160. More so, know that your photo must be in the format that the photo standard requires.
- Lastly, schedule an Interview, although for some applicant you do not need to go for an interview. This is for some certain ages you see below. More so, a consular officers may as well request for an interview of any applicant. Therefore, this is regardless of your age.