House cleaning job in Canada with visa sponsorship is a real job for foreigners and anyone who is looking for a quick job. Basically, you can get a good paying job in a location that you want. Therefore, on this article I will be giving full information about high paying cleaning job you can find in Canada.
House cleaning Job in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
Experience House Cleaner
Location – Northview Fund
Working Hours – 8 hours shift and it’s a Full time / Permanent
Salary – $21.25 to $22.25 per hour
- Casual Dress
- Dental care
- Employment assistance program
- Extended health care
- Housing allowance
- Life insurance
- Cleaning common areas, guest rooms, vacant and any other suites
- Dusting open areas.
- Furthermore, vacuuming and steam cleaning carpets and area rugs
- Disinfecting and polishing kitchen area. Also, the bathroom fixtures and appliances
- More so, washing windows, window coverings and as well ceilings
- Cleaning of cupboards and cabinets
- Accommodating of guest’s requests pertaining to housekeeping
- Have the act of maintaining a trash and debris free environment area
- Remove snow from walkway and main areas.
- Carpet cleaning with industrial cleaning machine.
- Being part of a on call rotation.
- A good selfless individual motivating ability.
- Ability to work independently and takes pride in their work
- Good experience in working environments.
- An excellent customer service skills is an adding advantage.
- Possess a driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Provide non-criminal record which is free from relevant conventions.
- Able to work overtime or on call as needed
Location – Calgary Catholic School District
Salary – $19.19 – $24.90 per hour
Job Status – Permanent
- Performs major cleaning duties, with the use of machines.
- Therefore, employee should assist in the servicing, operating of mechanical and heating systems
- Also, coordinates on-site school facility operations.
- A well performs general security checks. Also, secures the school and worksites if the need arise.
Location – Toronto, ON
Salary – $18 – $21 per hour
Job Type – Full time and it is a permanent role
- Janitor with hourly wages of $18.00 – $21.00 Canadian Dollar
- Basically, janitors keep the mark areas, such as offices, commercial spaces, industrial spaces, or institutional buildings clean.
- Working successfully with fellow employees, clients, and all levels of the organization.
- As an employee you most understand and follow basic instructions
- Have a solid commitment to the guest experience
- Always remember safety first
- Build a respectful relationship with all teammates and guests
- Having the willingness to take directions from the cleaning Lead, Supervisor, or Manager.
- As well coordinate working activities with other internal departments
- Therefore, participating in team meetings
- Ideal Candidate Experience is a added advantage
- You don’t need any previous cleaning experience
- Employee have to understand that safety is a top priority. However, complying with all safety rules, policies, and procedures.
- Also, be a team player and committed to working in a quality environment.
- As a cleaner you most demonstrate exceptional customer service skills too.
Fruit and Vegetable Cleaner and Food Beverage Processing
Location – Logan Lake, BC
Salary – $17.50 per hour
Job type – Permanent full time
Take full responsibility for all the major cleaning areas you are assign to.
- Secondary high school graduation certificate
- No experience
- Standing for a long time.
- Willing to relocate
- Also, a team player
- Disability benefit package
- Long term benefits
- Free parking available
Candidate most be willing to relocate to Canada via visa sponsorship.
Application email – Highklandvalley02@gmail.com
Location – Grand Bend, ON
Salary – $21 – $23.07 per hour
Job type – Fixed term contract
Precisely, as a responsible individual with great experience in cleaning and grounds maintenance. Please consider this exciting opportunity to be part of the Pinery Provincial Park team. Therefore, working in one of Ontario’s beautiful provincial parks precisely as a Park Cleaner. As you will get accommodation package as well.
Also, note that the contract opportunity is from mid-August to mid-October.
- You will be responsible for carrying out cleaning duties. Also, semi-skilled sanitation work services for the park
- Furthermore, assist in the training and leadership of regular summer Experience Program (SEP) students
- Carry out minor maintenance duties for the park program.
Skills You Need
- Having good organization skills and a great ability to complete tasks.
- Good communication skills to give information and directions to other staffs.
- Improve interpersonal skills to deal with clients.
- Ability to work with less supervision.
How to qualify?
- You must possess a valid class ‘G’ driver’s license or equivalent. This is what the province of Ontario recognize.
- Also, you must have the ability to obtain a CPR and Emergency First Aid certificate.
- Furthermore, you will have to work shifts at weekends and statutory holidays if need be.
So, these are some trending new cleaning jobs in Canada with visa sponsorships. Again all jobs are available in ca.indeed.com