House cleaning job in Canada with visa sponsorship is a real job for foreigners and anyone who is looking for a quick job. Basically, you can get a good paying job in a location that you want. Therefore, on this article I will be giving full information about high paying cleaning job you can find in Canada.
House cleaning Job in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
Experience House Cleaner
Location – Northview Fund
Working Hours – 8 hours shift and it’s a Full time / Permanent
Salary – $21.25 to $22.25 per hour
- Casual Dress
- Dental care
- Employment assistance program
- Extended health care
- Housing allowance
- Life insurance
- Cleaning common areas, guest rooms, vacant and any other suites
- Dusting open areas.
- Furthermore, vacuuming and steam cleaning carpets and area rugs
- Disinfecting and polishing kitchen area. Also, the bathroom fixtures and appliances
- More so, washing windows, window coverings and as well ceilings
- Cleaning of cupboards and cabinets
- Accommodating of guest’s requests pertaining to housekeeping
- Have the act of maintaining a trash and debris free environment area
- Remove snow from walkway and main areas.
- Carpet cleaning with industrial cleaning machine.
- Being part of a on call rotation.
- A good selfless individual motivating ability.
- Ability to work independently and takes pride in their work
- Good experience in working environments.
- An excellent customer service skills is an adding advantage.
- Possess a driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Provide non-criminal record which is free from relevant conventions.
- Able to work overtime or on call as needed
Location – Calgary Catholic School District
Salary – $19.19 – $24.90 per hour
Job Status – Permanent
- Performs major cleaning duties, with the use of machines.
- Therefore, employee should assist in the servicing, operating of mechanical and heating systems
- Also, coordinates on-site school facility operations.
- A well performs general security checks. Also, secures the school and worksites if the need arise.
Location – Toronto, ON
Salary – $18 – $21 per hour
Job Type – Full time and it is a permanent role
- Janitor with hourly wages of $18.00 – $21.00 Canadian Dollar
- Basically, janitors keep the mark areas, such as offices, commercial spaces, industrial spaces, or institutional buildings clean.
- Working successfully with fellow employees, clients, and all levels of the organization.
- As an employee you most understand and follow basic instructions
- Have a solid commitment to the guest experience
- Always remember safety first
- Build a respectful relationship with all teammates and guests
- Having the willingness to take directions from the cleaning Lead, Supervisor, or Manager.
- As well coordinate working activities with other internal departments
- Therefore, participating in team meetings
- Ideal Candidate Experience is a added advantage
- You don’t need any previous cleaning experience
- Employee have to understand that safety is a top priority. However, complying with all safety rules, policies, and procedures.
- Also, be a team player and committed to working in a quality environment.
- As a cleaner you most demonstrate exceptional customer service skills too.
Fruit and Vegetable Cleaner and Food Beverage Processing
Location – Logan Lake, BC
Salary – $17.50 per hour
Job type – Permanent full time
Take full responsibility for all the major cleaning areas you are assign to.
- Secondary high school graduation certificate
- No experience
- Standing for a long time.
- Willing to relocate
- Also, a team player
- Disability benefit package
- Long term benefits
- Free parking available
Candidate most be willing to relocate to Canada via visa sponsorship.
Application email – Highklandvalley02@gmail.com
Location – Grand Bend, ON
Salary – $21 – $23.07 per hour
Job type – Fixed term contract
Precisely, as a responsible individual with great experience in cleaning and grounds maintenance. Please consider this exciting opportunity to be part of the Pinery Provincial Park team. Therefore, working in one of Ontario’s beautiful provincial parks precisely as a Park Cleaner. As you will get accommodation package as well.
Also, note that the contract opportunity is from mid-August to mid-October.
- You will be responsible for carrying out cleaning duties. Also, semi-skilled sanitation work services for the park
- Furthermore, assist in the training and leadership of regular summer Experience Program (SEP) students
- Carry out minor maintenance duties for the park program.
Skills You Need
- Having good organization skills and a great ability to complete tasks.
- Good communication skills to give information and directions to other staffs.
- Improve interpersonal skills to deal with clients.
- Ability to work with less supervision.
How to qualify?
- You must possess a valid class ‘G’ driver’s license or equivalent. This is what the province of Ontario recognize.
- Also, you must have the ability to obtain a CPR and Emergency First Aid certificate.
- Furthermore, you will have to work shifts at weekends and statutory holidays if need be.
So, these are some trending new cleaning jobs in Canada with visa sponsorships. Again all jobs are available in ca.indeed.com
Types of Work Visa for Applicant to USA
H-1B Visa: Person in Specialty Occupation
To work in an exact specialty occupation. Basically, this requires a higher education degree or its equivalent for application. Also, know that this Includes fashion models of distinguished merit and ability.
This is in regards to government-to-government research and development. More so, administration by the department defense of co-production projects.
H-1B1 Visa: Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Professional
Therefore, to work in a special occupation section. Precisely, this requires a post-secondary degree having at least four years of study in the career of specialization. (Note: Therefore, this is not a petition-based visa for applicant. Furthermore, for application process. please see the website for the process.
H-2A Visa: Temporary Agricultural Worker
Just for temporary or seasonal agricultural workers. Basically, this limits to citizens or nationals of specific countries. Also, with an exceptional limit, this is if the applicant wants to stay United States interest.
H-2B Visa: Temporary Non-agricultural Worker
Furthermore, either temporary or seasonal non- agricultural work. There is a limit as well to citizens or nationals of specified countries. More so, this comes with exception limit, if determined to be in the United States interest. This is if you have interest to work and stay in USA.
H-3 Visa: Trainee or Special Education visitor
Particularly, to get a training, other than the graduate medical or academic, which you do not have in the trainee’s home country. More so, this extend to practical training programs in the education of children. Basically, children with mental, physical, or emotional disabilities.
L Visa: Intracompany Transferee
If you want to work at a branch company, parent, affiliate, or subsidiary of the current employer, specifically in a managerial or executive capacity. More so, in a position requiring special knowledge then this visa is for you. Therefore, all individual must have employment by the same employer abroad continuously for a period of 1 year within the three preceding years of labor.
O Visa: Individual with Extraordinary Ability / Achievement
Basically, this is for persons with extraordinary ability or achievement in the sciences. Also, in arts, education, business, athletics, or extraordinary well known achievements motion picture and media space.
Therefore, the process is accessible with national or international acclaim, to work in their expert career field. Furthermore, this includes persons rendering essential services in regards to the individual.
P-1 Visa: Individual or Team Athlete, or Member of an Entertainment Crew
Therefore, this is to perform at an exact athletic competition as an performing athlete or as a member of an entertainment crew. More so, this requires a recognize international display. However, this includes persons giving essential quality services in regards to the main person.
P-2 Visa: Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group)
Again, this is for performance under a person to person exchange program between a company in the United States. Also, an organization in another country is applicable too. Therefore, this includes persons providing quality services to the individual in question.
P-3 Visa: Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group)
This is to perform, teach or coach under a specific program which is culturally standard. Also, this includes a traditional ethnic, cultural, folks, musical, theatrical, or even a artistic performance/presentation. Basically, this involve persons providing quality services in with regards to an individual.
Q-1 Visa: Participant in an International Cultural Exchange Program
Precisely, this is for practical training and employment. Also, its is for sharing or teaching of the history, culture, and traditions of your home country. However, this is through participation in an international cultural exchange program.
How to Apply for a Temporary Work Visa to USA
Basically, after USCIS approves the Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker (Form I-129), then can now apply for a visa. Therefore, there are different steps to follow in the visa application process.
Basically, the order of these steps and how you can complete them will differ form one another at the U.S. Embassy. Also, it differs in the consulate where you apply to. Please note and consult the instructions you see on the embassy or consulate website where you will start your application.
Complete The Visa Online Application
Therefore, the online Nonimmigrant Visa Application process, Form DS-160. More so, you can learn more about completing the DS-160 visa in the main US website.
- complete the online visa application form.
- Then print the application form confirmation page. This you will bring along to your interview.
- You will need to snap and upload your photo while completing the online Form DS-160. More so, know that your photo must be in the format that the photo standard requires.
- Lastly, schedule an Interview, although for some applicant you do not need to go for an interview. This is for some certain ages you see below. More so, a consular officers may as well request for an interview of any applicant. Therefore, this is regardless of your age.