Are you a hair stylist or you have knowledge in hair making either male of female then this hair stylist jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship is for you. Basically, working as an hairstylist in America is a very lucrative job and foreigners are very welcome to take up these jobs. More so, this is a job for both male and females.
Hair Stylist Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
A hairstylist is responsible for various aspects of hair care, styling, and customer satisfaction. Their role goes beyond just cutting and styling hair; they also have to consider the clients’ preferences, hair type, and overall appearance. Here are some key responsibilities of a hairstylist.
Salary of a Hair Stylist in USA
Most hair stylist in the US are really making money on a daily basis with just making hair both for men and women. Basically, you can make as high as $1500 a day base on the work done. However, if you find a job to work in a salon, you can earn about $300 – $500 daily depending on the agreement you have with your employers.
Other Jobs in USA and Estimated Salaries
- Care giver Jobs – $30 to $80 / hour – $560 a day $2800/week $11,200/month
- House Keeping Jobs – $15 to 30 / hour – $210 a day $1050/week $4,200/month
- Warehouse Jobs – $20 to $40 / hour – $280 a day $1400/week $5,600/month
- Sales Representative Jobs – $25 to $50 / hour – $350 a day $1,750/week $7000/month
- Truck Driver Jobs – $350 – $1500 per trip. This depends on the trips
- House Cleaning Jobs – $10 – $30 / hour – $210 a day $1050/week $4,200/month
- Amazon Jobs – $30 – $80 / hour – $560 a day $2800/ week $11,200/ month
Responsibilities of Hair Stylist Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
- Before beginning any service, hairstylists must have a consultation with the client. This involves understanding the client’s needs, preferences, and any specific hair concerns they might have. Effective communication during this phase is crucial to ensure the client’s expectations are met.
- Hairstylists are skilled in various cutting and styling techniques. They should be able to provide different types of haircuts, from classic to modern styles, as well as create various hairstyles for different occasions. They need to consider factors like face shape, hair texture, and personal style when determining the best approach.
- Many hairstylists are trained to perform color treatments, highlights, lowlights, balayage, and other chemical processes. They must have a good understanding of color theory, hair structure, and the effects of different chemicals to achieve the desired results while maintaining hair health.
- Hairstylists should be knowledgeable about proper hair care techniques and products. They can offer advice on hair maintenance, recommend suitable products, and provide tips to keep hair healthy and vibrant.
- Staying updated on the latest hair care products and tools is important. Hairstylists should be able to recommend appropriate products to clients based on their hair type and needs.
- Cleanliness and hygiene are critical in a salon environment. Hairstylists must follow proper sanitation protocols to ensure the safety of both themselves and their clients.
- Hair styling is a creative field. Hairstylists should be able to suggest new styles, trends, and innovative ideas to clients while keeping their preferences in mind.
- Managing appointments and clients’ time is crucial for a hairstylist. They need to work efficiently to avoid unnecessary delays and provide quality service to each client.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with clients is essential. Repeat business often relies on excellent customer service and making clients feel comfortable and valued.
- The beauty industry is constantly evolving, with new techniques, trends, and products emerging regularly. Hairstylists should invest in ongoing education to stay up-to-date and maintain their professional skills.
- Sometimes clients might have specific hair issues or challenges they need assistance with. Hairstylists should be able to analyze the problem and suggest suitable solutions, whether it’s addressing damaged hair, scalp issues, or styling difficulties.
- Hairstylists should conduct themselves professionally and ethically at all times. This includes respecting client confidentiality, maintaining a professional appearance, and adhering to the salon’s policies.
Overall, the responsibility of a hairstylist extends beyond just creating beautiful hairstyles; they play a significant role in helping clients look and feel their best while prioritizing hair health and safety.
Some Hairstylist Jobs Offers in USA
|COMPANY||JOB OUTLINE||JOB TYPE||LOCATION||SALARY / HOUR|
|The Estee Lauder Companies
Position – Cutting Apprentice
|We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. We don’t discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender||Full – Time||New York NY||$15 to $19.80 Per Hour
|Bay Clips Inc
Position – Hair Stylist
|Are you an exceptional hair stylist with a winning attitude and technical skills? Can you deliver what our customers want and keep them coming back for more? Think you have what it takes to join North America’s largest haircare brand? If you’re one of the greats, we want you!||Part – Time & Full – Time||Gloucester VA 23061||$14 – $25 Per Hour|
|Cinemark USA Inc||Cinemark is currently seeking an experienced Stylist to join our team. As a Stylist at Cinemark, you will be responsible for providing a range of hair care services to our employees and their family members||Full – Time||3900 Dallas Pkwy TX 75093||$15 – $30 Per Hour|
|Rosewood Hotel Group
Position – Hair Stylist
|Responsible to provide a professional service for hair, as well as salon services in accordance with the standards and procedures of the Spa; must have a basic knowledge of salon techniques.||Full – Time||Hawaii||$12 – $20 Per Hour|
|Ulta Beauty at Mall of America
Position – Hair Stylist
|Qualified candidates will be 18+ years-old with a Cosmetology and/or Barber license, no relevant work experience is necessary. Additional requirements include: • Proficiency with latest salon techniques • Proficiency with equipment needed to perform technical work • An engaging personality to build and maintain strong customer relationships •||Full – Time||60 East Broadway, Bloomington MN 55425||$20 – $35 Per Hour|
Benefits of a Hairstylist Job in USA
Working as a hairstylist can offer a range of benefits, both personally and professionally. Here are some of the key benefits of being a hairstylist:
- Hairstylists have the opportunity to express their creativity through haircuts, colors, and styles. They can experiment with different techniques and trends, making each day unique and engaging.
- Helping clients transform their appearance and boost their confidence can be incredibly rewarding. Hairstylists play a part in enhancing clients’ self-esteem and overall well-being.
- Hairstylists can work in diverse settings, from high-end salons to boutique studios or even freelance. This variety allows them to find an environment that suits their preferences and work style.
- Depending on the salon or work arrangement, hairstylists may have the flexibility to set their own schedules. This can be advantageous for those who value work-life balance or have personal commitments.
- As a hairstylist gains experience and builds a loyal clientele, their earning potential can increase. Tips from satisfied clients can also add to their income.
- The beauty industry is always evolving, with new techniques, products, and trends emerging regularly. Hairstylists have the chance to continually learn and develop their skills, keeping their work exciting and up-to-date.
Other Benefits of a Hair Stylist
- Working closely with clients helps hairstylists develop strong interpersonal and communication skills. Building relationships with clients can lead to long-lasting connections and repeat business.
- People will always need haircuts and hair care, which provides hairstylists with a degree of job stability. This is especially true when they build a solid client base.
- In the beauty industry, hairstylists often collaborate with makeup artists, photographers, fashion designers, and others. This can lead to networking opportunities and exposure to different creative fields.
- Many hairstylists have the option to become self-employed, either by renting a booth in a salon or opening their own salon. This allows for greater control over their business and potential for increased earnings.
- Seeing a client’s happiness and satisfaction with their new look can be deeply satisfying. Hairstylists have the chance to witness the immediate impact of their work.
- Constructive feedback from clients and colleagues can help hairstylists refine their skills and provide better service over time.
- The beauty industry offers a range of training and educational opportunities, from workshops and seminars to advanced certification programs. This allows hairstylists to specialize in certain areas if they choose.
- Many hairstylists find a sense of community and camaraderie among their colleagues. Sharing experiences and tips with fellow stylists can be both enjoyable and informative.
- For individuals passionate about beauty and styling, working as a hairstylist can feel less like a job and more like pursuing a hobby or interest.
Overall, working as a hairstylist can provide a fulfilling and dynamic career path, offering a blend of creativity, interpersonal interaction, and the chance to positively impact people’s lives.
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Tools provided
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
How to Apply for a Temporary Work Visa to USA
Basically, after USCIS approves the Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker (Form I-129), then can now apply for a visa. Therefore, there are different steps to follow in the visa application process.
Basically, the order of these steps and how you can complete them will differ form one another at the U.S. Embassy. Also, it differs in the consulate where you apply to. Please note and consult the instructions you see on the embassy or consulate website where you will start your application.
Complete The Visa Online Application
Therefore, the online Non immigrant Visa Application process, Form DS-160. More so, you can learn more about completing the DS-160 visa in the main US website.
- complete the online visa application form.
- Then print the application form confirmation page. This you will bring along to your interview.
- You will need to snap and upload your photo while completing the online Form DS-160. More so, know that your photo must be in the format that the photo standard requires.
- Lastly, schedule an Interview, although for some applicant you do not need to go for an interview. This is for some certain ages you see below. More so, a consular officers may as well request for an interview of any applicant. Therefore, this is regardless of your age.
This is just a simple guide for you to access and get an idea of how you are going to carry out your visa application.