It is of great importance that a business should have a mail. Therefore, it has so many advantages that will help both the business owner and the customers. However, customers can get to reach you through your mail. Basically, Google Business Email is one of the email service platform. Although there are others like Hotmail, Yahoo mail, icloud mail or AOL mail.
Furthermore, Google Business Email is a professional email service provider. You do not need to worry about the cost because it is cheap and affordable. More so, it amounts for $5 per month for one user and you get to pay $50 for a year after 12 months. Besides, Google gets to give you free for 14 days.
Google Business Email
Google Business Email is a professional standard email service offered by Google.com for sorely businesses purposes. Therefore, it uses the company’s Gmail platform with the inclusion of additional features such as a custom email addresses, an increased storage.
Furthermore, this is and integration with other Google Workspace tools like Calendar and Drive. Also, your businesses can choose from the different plans to suit your needs. This is with pricing on the bases on the number of email addresses and storage you need.
Custom Email Addresses
Basically, custom email addresses enables your businesses to create a professional brand email addresses. Furthermore, using your own domain name, rather than using a more generic email service provider domain.
For example, instead of you to use the generic email address like “firstname.lastname@example.org,” you can use a custom email address like “email@example.com.” for your business
Precisely, using custom email addresses you can created and managed it through Google Business Email. Also, other professional email hosting services. These features are often included as part of your business email plan. More so, you can use it to create a more professional and trustworthy image for your business.
Google Workspace which is (formerly known as G Suite) is a collection of a cloud-based productivity tools developed by Google.com. Furthermore, this includes a range of desktop and mobile applications such as Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, and many more. Also, they design these tools to help businesses and organizations collaborate and communicate more better.
Therefore, below shows some of the key features of Google Workspace includes:
- You only use your own domain for Custom email addresses.
- You will get real-time collections on documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Furthermore, you get a secure and active email, calendar and document storage.
- Also, you will get easy integration with other tools and services.
- Full access to Google’s AI and machine learning technology inclusive.
- More so, you will get a mobile device management and security features as well.
Particularly, Google Workspace comes in different plans to fit the needs. As well as all sizes of business, from small businesses to big level enterprise organizations. Furthermore, businesses can choose from a Basic, Business, or Enterprise plan. More so, each plans do come with different features and pricing.
Benefits of G Suit for Business & Google Business Account
Therefore, getting a Google Business Account has so much to offer for your business. There are so many benefits that a business will gain from having a Business Mail. Below is some benefit the mail owner can get, using the mail service:
- The mail is cheap and easy to maintain.
- It is well secured – virus and spam protection
- It has a large storage space
- Also, users can share documents for free
- Video chatting is available
- You can store Instant Message
- You can easily access your mail account through your mobile device either Android or iPhone.
- Easy to operate.
- Also, it is reliable
How to Create Google Business Mail Account & G-Suit Pricing
In creating a Google Business Email Account, you need to apply for a G Suite account. Furthermore, it offers a free 14 days trial, so you do not need to worry about any payment for now. After the trial, you get to pay $5 per month for 12 months, then the cost will reduce to $50 per year for one user. Below are the steps to open an account:
Note: If you have a domain name, it will be verified but if you don’t, you have to register and you will be charged for it.
- Go to http://gsuite.google.com/pricing.html
- Select the plan you want.
- Click on “get started”
- Fill in the information provided
- Click on “next”
- Fill in the next information
- Click on “next” to continue
- More so, they will instruct you if you have a domain name, to click any of the option based on your choice
- They will ask you to agree to the terms and conditions to fill the information provided
- Click on “agree and continue”
Finally, you have successfully through with the email creation process of creating a google business email account.