It is of great importance that a business should have a mail. Therefore, it has so many advantages that will help both the business owner and the customers. However, customers can get to reach you through your mail. Basically, Google Business Email is one of the email service platform. Although there are others like HotmailYahoo mail, icloud mail or AOL mail.
Furthermore, Google Business Email is a professional email service provider. You do not need to worry about the cost because it is cheap and affordable. More so, it amounts for $5 per month for one user and you get to pay $50 for a year after 12 months. Besides, Google gets to give you free for 14 days.
Benefits of G Suit for Business – Google Business Account
Therefore, getting a Google Business Account has so much to offer for your business. There are so many benefits that a business will gain from having a Business Mail. Below is some benefit the mail owner can get, using the mail service:
- The mail is cheap and easy to maintain.
- It is well secured – virus and spam protection
- It has a large storage space
- Also, users can share documents for free
- Video chatting is available
- You can store Instant Message
- You can easily access your mail account through your mobile device either Android or iPhone.
- Easy to operate.
- Also, it is reliable
How to Create Google Business Mail Account – G Suit Pricing
In creating a Google Business Email Account, you need to apply for a G Suite account. Furthermore, it offers a free 14 days trial, so you do not need to worry about any payment for now. After the trial, you get to pay $5 per month for 12 months, then the cost will reduce to $50 per year for one user. Below are the steps to open an account:
Note: If you have a domain name, it will be verified but if you don’t, you have to register and you will be charged for it.
- Go to http://gsuite.google.com/pricing.html
- Select the plan you want.
- Click on “get started”
- Fill in the information provided
- Click on “next”
- Fill in the next information
- Click on “next” to continue
- You will be asked if you have a domain name, click any of the option based on your choice
- You asked to agree to their terms and fill the information provided
- Click on “agree and continue”
Finally, you have successfully through with the creation process of creating a google business email account.