Have you ever use Gmail new account before? If you haven’t, do you know how to create one? Well, for the purpose of this article, that is what I would be showing you. Before we begin, we all know that Gmail is a popular mailing platform that most people use.
Getting a Google new account nowadays is basically free. All you need to get one is a mobile number. This number is only to verify if you are human.
Gmail New Account
Gmail new account, is creating a totally new account on the Gmail platform. In this article, I hope to walk you through the detailed steps on how to create a new account from scratch. I strongly believe that there are some things that can’t be explained fully except through the use of practical.
This is the main reason why I would want to go through the steps and apply them how they are listed. When you do this, you would know how it feels to get a brand new Gmail account.
Requirements for Gmail New Account
Like I have said earlier, the basic requirement for creating a Gmail new account is a mobile number. This number must not be a landline. You must also make sure you have access to it if not unlimited access.
This number would be used to contact you if you are having any issues with your account. If you also want to secure your account, you would need to provide this number or verify it. Also try to make sure the number you would be using has not been used by anyone before.
Steps to Create a Gmail Account
If you are ready to sign up for a Google new account, here are the steps;
- Open your browser on your device.
- Go to gmail.com.
- Click on create account under that page.
- Enter your first name, last name, username which is your Gmail address.
- Choose a password and confirm it on the other box.
- Click on next to proceed.
- Enter your mobile number and click next.
- Click on send me verification message on the other page.
- Wait for the verification message to be sent to you.
- After you have received it open your message box and copy the code.
- Then paste the verification code into the code box.
- Click on “verify”.
If you follow the steps correctly, your new Gmail account would be set up and ready for use.
Log In Into your Gmail Account – Google Account Login Issues | Forgotten Password
Are you having troubles logging in to your Gmail account or you just don’t k now how? Then you are on the right page. Read the steps below to sign in to your Google account on any web browser.
- Go to gmail.com
- Enter your email address and click next
- Log in your password and click next
Then it will take you to your Google account
However, if you forget your Login detail especially your Gmail password, then click on the forget password caption below the sign in page. Therefore, this will take you through a process where you will recover your Gmail password.
Gmail New Account Login in Mobile Phone
- Right on your iPhone or Android phone device, open your Gmail app.
- Therefore, select ‘Google’ among the different options you will see over there.
- Now type in the email address or mobile phone number you used previously to create your account.
- Furthermore, tap on the ‘Next’ option and input your password.
However, If you are using an android mobile phone then you can follow this procedure below.
- On your Android phone or tablet, just tap open Gmail app.
- Then at the top right corner, tap on your profile picture to continue.
- After that tap on the Add Another Account caption.
- Furthermore, choose the type of account you want to add.
- Therefore, follow the add your account procedures, which you will see on your screen to finish the process.
How to Log in Another Gmail Account
- Sign in with the URL www.gmail.com or www.mail.umn.edu.
- Just click on your name or email address at the top right corner of the page.
- Choose the Add another account right from the drop-down menu.
- Therefore, log in with your email address and password for the new account. This is the account you wish to access. After all just click on the Sign in caption.
Basically, these are some of the gmail login procedures on both mobile and desktop devices.