Talking about FaceTime Login, before you can make or receive Facetime calls or video calls on your iPhone, iPad, PC, Mac with Facetime app, you need to sign in to Facetime using your Apple ID and turn Facetime on. If you do not know what facetime is, facetime is an audio and video calling app for iOS devices.
Therefore, if you access Facetime login with the app, you can connect with friends and family members from around the world. With this app, making audio and video calls from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch to other devices or even a mac has been made easy. The current app compatibility requires an iOS version of 10.0 or later.
Particularly, Facetime is known or seen as a proprietary videotelephony product developed by apple Inc. This app is available on supported iOS devices. It is also available on Mac OS X 10.6.6 and later.
The FaceTime name was brought by apple from FaceTime communications. The company later changed its name to Antiacne in January 2011. The CEO of Apple announced FaceTime in conjunction with the iPhone 4 in a keynote speech on June 7th 2010 at the 2010 Apple Worldwide Developers Conference.
Download FaceTime App
On your various iOS devices, you can download and install Facetime app. This process is actually simple. Following the steps below will teach you just how to download and install the Facetime app on your iOS devices.
- Get the iOS device you wish to download and install the Facetime app and turn it on.
- When its fully booted, connect it to an active source of data connection by turning on the mobile data connection or connecting to a mobile hotspot.
- Furthermore, open the App Apple store and tap on the search bar.
- Making you of the search bar you just tapped on, search for Facetime. You should see the facetime app immediately, simply tap on it.
- Tap on the “Install” or “Get” button depending on the option you are given.
Follow the onscreen prompts given to you and the download process should begin immediately.
How to Login to FaceTime
Below are the steps to sign in to FaceTime login iPhone, iPad, PC, Mac or using the Android devices.
- Go to your iPhone settings by tapping on the settings icon.
- Select the “FaceTime” option and turn it on.
- If you want to be able to make live photos during FaceTime calls, then turn on the FaceTime Live Photos option.
- Now enter your mobile number, Apple ID or email address to use with FaceTime.
That is it for logging in to FaceTime on iPhones and any other Apple devices and as well the Mac. So simply use this process to sign in to your Facetime today and enjoy every services.