Basically, most social media site, are a powerful tool for buying and as well selling goods and services. Therefore one most popular social media networking site, Facebook.com has currently lunch its platform for ecommerce. However, is not just a platform for users to chat and share stories anymore, it is also known as the Facebook Marketplace App. More so, the arrival and launching of this marketplace on Facebook is one feature that now enables so many users the opportunity to buy and sell. Also, aiding engagement in a business transaction with so many other people.
As we know as of this day, Facebook is a platform through which people from all over the world connects and interact with each other. More so, one amazing way through which people interact and connect is the buying and selling of products with one another. Therefore, Facebook has recently put the marketplace feature on the app, which is one that has course a spark on the platform.
Furthermore, the marketplace app is a convenient and easy access where you can buy and as well sell items around you and far away. However, users who want to buy can make a preview on items on sale and as well search for any item of their choice.
How Facebook Marketplace Works
Facebook Marketplace App is set as a digital marketplace where many users around and far away can come together to trade, buy and sell items. Also, the marketplace feature serves as a place where sellers showcase the items and prices of their goods. Buyers make a preview on these items and engage in talks with the seller. After transacting a deal every other transaction is therefore continued outside the app.
Benefit of Facebook Marketplace
This marketplace feature on Facebook allows users to achieve so many things
- Look different items to buy.
- Easy access to discover items on sale by location or class.
- Also, create images and listings of items you have for sale.
- Set custom prices on items for your products.
- Furthermore, you can send messages to buyers or sellers in order to proceed with transactions.
- Basically, you have the opportunity to have a view of the previous transaction that have taken place.
The marketplace app does not actually take responsibility for managing the transactions for your items. More so, users and customers are the ones to set and make transactions for themselves.
Facebook Marketplace Mobile
Therefore the Facebook Marketplace App is now available and open to access on iPhone and Android users. However, the user most be of about 18 years and above. This marketplace app is free to sell, buy and as well trade products. However, the marketplace app for desktop users is not yet accessible, but soon it will be available.
How to Buy on Facebook Marketplace App
Below are the various ways by which you can use the marketplace app to buy goods and as well meet someone for services.
- Open your Facebook app on your mobile phone.
- Furthermore, look at the top of the app, click on the Store icon.
- Hit on “Categories” at the top.
- Then select the type of item you want to view.
- Use the browser option on the marketplace for the item you want to find.
- Click on your exact item to get more details.
- Click on “Ask for Details” to gain more ideas on the product.
- Furthermore, if you really want the product and want to purchase it, click on “Message”.
- Then lastly click on “Save”.
How to Sell On The Marketplace
Below is an easy step to show you the process on how you can sell your goods and as well services on the marketplace app.
- Open your Facebook app and then hit on the Store icon at the top of the page.
- Look directly at the top left side, click on “Sell”.
- Select a type or category for the product you want to sell.
- Add a nice image of the items you want to have on sale.
- Then type in a title for the exact items.
- Furthermore, enter the price of items.
- Click on the “NEXT” caption.
- Select the Facebook business groups you would like to advertise your marketplace to
- Lastly, click on “POST”.
This is just an easy guide for you to buy and sell items on the Facebook shop or marketplace feature. However, you can gain a lot using Facebook a catalyst for your business.