Facebook do allows users to sign up and log in to the platform using your email address. However, you can as well link your Facebook account to an email address. This allows you to receive notifications and updates via email.
Additionally, Facebook gives you the access to send messages to other users using the platform’s built-in messaging system Facebook messenger. Therefore, you can access this through your inbox and sent messages section on mobile and desktop.
Basically, once you sign up and logged in to www.facebook.com, you can access the email by going to the “settings and privacy” section. Furthermore, head to “settings.” Then under the “Your Facebook Information” section, you will find the option to “update your mail.”
Sending an Email to Facebook from Google Mail
At one time, Facebook users received Facebook email messages. This is where users could send a message using email service such as Google mail. Basically, Facebook has discontinued that service, but it’s possible to look up someone’s phone mail inbox or Google Talk content information, using Facebook.
Account Settings action.
- Tap Add Email address.
- Then, enter your email then tap Add Email. However, they may ask you to re-enter your Facebook password.
- Also, you will get a confirmation email when you add a new email to your account. Furthermore, tap the link in your email to confirm that you want this email added to your Facebook account.
To remove an email address:
- Scroll to the bottom of any Facebook page and tap Settings & Privacy.
- Therefore, in the Account Settings section, hit the Personal Information> Email Address.
- Tap Remove next to the email you would like to remove.
- However, the system can ask the user to re-enter their Facebook Password. Also, enter your account password and hit the Remove Email caption to confirm the process.
When a wrong email is used to create a Fbook account. How to change it.
- Therefore, make sure that you have a secure email that only you can access.
- Go to facebook.com/change email and tap Add another email.
- Finally, enter your correct email and Add. To remove the old email, tap Remove.
Can You Email a Facebook Email?
This are some of the questions that many users do ask and they require a straight answer. However, sending an mail to any Facebook user is pretty straightforward. Therefore, if you want to email Facebook the email is going to be <ID>@ facebook.com (for the example above it’s [email protected]).
How do I Contact Facebook for Help?