Sending an Email to Facebook from Google mail
At one time, Facebook users received Facebook email messages. This is where users could send a message using email service such as Google mail. Basically, Facebook has discontinued that service, but it’s possible to look up someone’s phone or email or Google Talk content information, using Facebook.
- Tap Add Email address.
- Then, enter your email then tap Add Email. However, they may ask you to re-enter your Facebook password.
- Also, you will get a confirmation email when you add a new email to your account. Furthermore, tap the link in your email to confirm that you want this email added to your Facebook account.
To remove an email address:
- Scroll to the bottom of any Facebook page and tap Settings & Privacy.
- Therefore, in the Account Settings section, hit the Personal Information> Email Address.
- Tap Remove next to the email you would like to remove.
- However, the system can ask the user to re-enter their Facebook Password. Also, enter your account password and hit the Remove Email caption to confirm the process.
When a wrong email is used to create a Fbook account. How to change it.
- Therefore, make sure that you have a secure email that only you can access.
- Go to facebook.com/change email and tap Add another email.
- Finally, enter your correct email and Add. To remove the old email, tap Remove.