In 2020 the world woke up to witness a global pandemic which is the corona virus also, know as Covid-19. This pandemic has forced all countries of the world into shutting down their businesses, schools, religious gathering and mobility. However, most social media have also, taken different majors to curtail the virus as in public sensitization programs. Therefore, the invention of the Facebook Covid-19 information center creation. This new feature on Facebook help to educate the public about corona virus and adequate prevention majors as well.
Individual countries of the world have different medium they have put in place to combat this virus according to their environment. More so, they have world instructions and majors to combat the corona virus from health experts. Therefore, one of the first and effective medium to prevent you from contacting the virus is to Stay at Home.
Many countries of the world have since implemented the lock down policy in their cities, villages and states. More so, the is just to show you how deadly the virus is and how we must deal with it swiftly. The Facebook social media platform on its own part have created a new feature on the platform to help sensitize its users. Furthermore, users can get all the clue and information they need on the Facebook information center.
Covid-19 Prevention Tips
- Always keep a safe distance from others when you go out (at least six feet distance).
- Make sure to use a nose mask always and even hand gloves if need be.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Swiftly disinfect surfaces that people touch frequently.
- Use your elbow to cover your mouth when you want to cough or sneeze.
- Do not touch your nose or eyes after touching other surfaces.
- Do well to listen to instructions from your local governments and authorities about the stay at home policy implementation.
World Health Organization (WHO)
Particularly, on the platform you can see articles from professional doctors from all over the world working with the world health organization. Also, users can as well find videos that will teach and educate you on how to prevent the virus from contacting you. More so, you can as well ask any question relating to the virus and a professional doctor will give you the right answers.
How to Find the Facebook Covid-19 Information Center
Basically, the feature is available to all Facebook users on the platform no matter where you are you can easily access it. Therefore, to find the feature you can follow this easy process to locate it.
- Open Facebook website on your mobile phone or computer system.
- Access the Facebook login with your sign in details.
- When you are on your Facebook homepage click on the menu caption.
- Therefore, on the list of features you will find the Covid-19 information feature.
- Click on it and you will be able to view and access all the content there.
Majorly, you can find all the information you are looking for on this feature on this new Facebook feature for all users.