Easy Guide to Change Facebook Password: The issue of how to change Facebook password if Forgotten is very common. However, If as a Facebook user you have forgotten your Facebook password, then changing Facebook password will be a little stressful. This is because you may have to reset your old password by using the default caption I forgot password feature.
Furthermore, if you are the type that keeps changing your password “every 6 months time” Then you will be able to keep your Facebook account safe from people that want to access it. Basically, on this article, we will discuss and walk you through on how to change Facebook password. More so, this will help you even if you do not (remember the current password). Therefore, by using the email or phone number that you use in opening our Facebook account you can achieve your passwords change.
Facebook Settings Update
How To Change Your Facebook Password Login
- Firstly, click on the three dot like icon at the top right corner of your Facebook page.
- Then scroll to select Settings.
- Hit on the Security and Login caption.
- Click the Edit caption that is next to Change Password caption the hit on Change Password.
- Lastly, click on Save Changes to continue.
How To Reset Facebook Password Without Using Old Password
- Visit the Find Your Account Page here: https://web.facebook.com/login/identify on any of your internet browser.
- Input your email, phone number, full name or username this is the one that you used with your account, then hit on Search.
- Next, just follow the on-screen instructions in order to reset your Facebook password.
This is an easy Easy Guide to Change Facebook Password all by your self without contacting anyone or losing your FB account.