Easy Guide to Change Facebook Password: The issue of how to reset Facebook password if Forgotten is very common. However, If as a Facebook user you have forgotten your Facebook password, then changing Facebook password will be a little stressful.
This is because you may have to reset your old password by using the default caption I forgot password feature.
Easy Guide to Change Facebook Password
Furthermore, if you are the type that keeps changing your password “every 6 months time” Then you will be able to keep your Facebook account safe from people that want to access it.
Basically, on this article, we will discuss and walk you through on how to reset Facebook password. More so, this will help you even if you do not (remember the current password).
Therefore, by using the email or phone number that you use in opening our Facebook account you can achieve your passwords change.
Facebook Settings Update
Particularly, to find settings to change Facebook password is easy. I am going to show you the simple way to updated Facebook settings feature, which in turn allow you to change your FB password.
Therefore, the benefit of changing your Facebook password can never be over emphasized. This is because as we already know that hackers are cloak full of the cyberspace seeking for who is vulnerable to attack.
How to Change Your Facebook Password Login
Basically, on this section if you know your current Facebook password but you are looking out to change it, below are the right steps to take.
- Firstly, click on the three dot like icon at the top right corner of your Facebook page.
- Then scroll to select Settings.
- Hit on the Security and Login caption.
- Click the Edit caption that is next to Change Password caption the hit on Change Password.
- Lastly, click on Save Changes to continue.
Therefore, these instructions will help you get Easy Guide to Change Facebook Password or reset your Facebook password. More so, you can use the steps stated above to easily change your Facebook password.
How to Reset Facebook Password Without Using Old Password
Basically, if you do not remember your current Facebook password, you can still reset it. Also, you can change it any time you wish.
- Visit the Find Your Account Page here: https://web.facebook.com/login/identify on any of your internet browser.
- Input your email, phone number, full name or username this is the one that you used with your account, then hit on Search.
- Next, just follow the on-screen instructions in order to reset your Facebook password.
This is an easy Easy Guide to Change Fbook Password all by your self without contacting anyone or losing your FB account.
Change Facebook Password on iPhone
Furthermore, you can as well use the same above procedure to change your password even if you are using an iPhone. However, all instructions can lead you to achieve the same result either on the iPhone or the Android device.
More so, if you need further clarification you can always drop down a comment on the comment section below.