The care and support jobs in UK with visa sponsorship is a very high paying job you can do to have a better living standard. However, there are a different jobs you can find online in the UK but some offer little or no benefits. Therefore, I am going to be listing some job offers for you to check out.
Care and Support Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
Job reference – REQ003940Date posted – 10/08/2022
- 25 days Annual Leave per year
- Pension schemes
- Staff discounts
- healthcare and more.
- Building a supportive, trusting relationships with customers at all time.
- More so, working proactively with other members of the team to carter for the service caseload and administrative duties.
- Furthermore, supporting key customers to set personalized goals in the form of a Support structure.
- Also, conducting regular key work sessions that are innovative. More so, engaging in order to achieve a support plan for goals.
- Therefore, ensuring ongoing assessment and management of risks. That is association with customers within a face of ‘positive risk taking’
- Giving support with daily living activities. This includes practical assistance where skills are not yet on the fore front. Also, to ensure that customers enjoy a high quality of accommodation.
- Giving proactive development of links with local statutory and voluntary organizations. This is to provide a range of engagement offers for customers in the community.
Involving customers in the design, development and delivery of the service
- Also, empowering users to ensure they receive the service and benefits that is their entitlement.
- Encouraging and arguing tenants to pay their rent. As well as ensure that you manage rent accounts.
- Making sure to look ahead the health and safety policies are adhered to at all time. Also, uphold all health and safety responsibilities within relevant policies and local protocols.
- Adhering to all other look ahead policies and procedures system.
- Also, engaging in learning and development activity to promote knowledge and skills.
- You must enjoys social interaction and the company of others too. As well, joins in local activities to encourage customer engagement.
- Meek and open behavior.
- Furthermore, prefers to work as part of a group or team.
- Being fundamentally calm and resilient. More so, do not let emotion adversely affect them or obscure their judgement.
- Having a practical and logical mind and is naturally with well organization.
- Being flexible.
- Basically, open to feedback and self-development
- Able to thrives on change and enjoys dynamic diverse environments
- Very confident with high levels of self-esteem
- Is respectful, articulate and sensitive in style of communication
- Particularly essentially focusing on customers
- Sound motivation towards excellence and improvement of personal performance with a can do attitude.
- Able to cope positively with challenging and diverse behaviors
- Having good experience in the social care/charity sector.
- Possess a level 2 diploma in Health and Social Care certificate or equivalent
Care and Support Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
Support Worker in St Mongos
To Succeed in This Highly Rewarding Role
- Having a clear understanding of the issues faced by homeless or vulnerably housed people. However, you may have had personal experience of homelessness yourself.
- Have good experience of assisting vulnerable people to identify personal goals. Also, supporting them through a process of change.
- Basically, having a sound understanding of the support needs of people with low incomes, including rent payments/arrears and professional boundary issues.
- Possess good interpersonal and listening skills, in order to be able to establish an effective working relationship with clients. Also, have an eagerness to learn and work with clients in a holistic and person-centered approach.
- In all we are looking for inspirational, individuals commitment who will be eager to our Recovery Ethos. Basically, has a authentic desire to support people to change their lives.
How to Apply
Basically, you can please start your online job application form by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Open’ Button on the advert page.
Closing date: 10am on 23rd August 2022
Wellbeing Support Worker
Location – London NW6
£26,000 per year
Employee will engage with our experiential learning programme. This is to develop your skills in emotional intelligence, leadership and communication.
Basically, working with challenging behavior’s and much more. More so, you will also be instrumental in structuring our organizational learning and development process.
As a wellbeing support workers you will deliver our P2P support offers. However, some of which are process with close partnerships with other teams and organizations. Therefore, the local NHS Trust and other Voluntary Sector partners.
More info and how to apply
Therefore, to find out more and apply for this role, please see the information pack attached. Furthermore, read this for guidance and complete the online application form.
Closing date – 9am on the 22nd August 2022
Job Types: Full-time or Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellness programs
- Work from home
- Sick pay
Application Schedule time:
- Monday to Friday
Care and Support Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
Family Support Worker
This is a full-time permanent role for any applicant. Therefore, they are looking to recruit a vibrant professional. You will have a good knowledge and understanding of working with children and families. More so, preferably having experience of working with disabled children too.
Precisely is a full-time permanent role. The company are looking to recruit a vibrant professional. Applicant who has good knowledge and understanding of working with children and families.
Preferably an experience of working with disabled children is a plus. The company offer a range of benefits. These vary according to the business area and role but may include
Work Benefits for Applicants
- Local government average salary pension scheme.
- Free parking for 4 days a week, if based at the Civic Centre.
- A 36-hour week for all full-time staff.
- Getting generous holiday entitlement: a minimum 25 days a year also with plus bank holidays rising to 28 days after five years of service. Therefore, for more senior positions, holiday entitlements can go up to a maximum of 36 days.
- Also, get career breaks.
- Getting flexible working hours
- You will get season ticket loan
- More so, get access to a Credit Union
- Furthermore, access to a wide range of training and courses
- Getting discount on some variety of Adult Education courses that the council runs.
- You will get payment of professional fees too.
- Good discounts at any of the council leisure centers. Also, swimming pools at Hillington (Uxbridge), Queensmead (South Ruislip), Highgrove (Ruislip) and Bothwell Green (Hayes)
- Possibly, cycle purchase scheme.
- Also, get a car sharing scheme.
- More so, getting a 30% discount on green fees at property the council own precisely golf courses.
Care and Support Jobs in USA
So if you decide to look for Care and support jobs in USA then you need to know about the kind of visa you will apply for. Below are the types of temporary visa you can get to work and stay in USA.
Types of Work Visa for Applicant to USA
H-1B Visa: Person in Specialty Occupation
To work in an exact specialty occupation. Basically, this requires a higher education degree or its equivalent for application. Also, know that this Includes fashion models of distinguished merit and ability.
This is in regards to government-to-government research and development. More so, administration by the department defense of co-production projects.
H-1B1 Visa: Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Professional
Therefore, to work in a special occupation section. Precisely, this requires a post-secondary degree having at least four years of study in the career of specialization. (Note: Therefore, this is not a petition-based visa for applicant. Furthermore, for application process. please see the website for the process.
H-2A Visa: Temporary Agricultural Worker
Just for temporary or seasonal agricultural workers. Basically, this limits to citizens or nationals of specific countries. Also, with an exceptional limit, this is if the applicant wants to stay United States interest.
H-2B Visa: Temporary Non-agricultural Worker
Furthermore, either temporary or seasonal non- agricultural work. There is a limit as well to citizens or nationals of specified countries. More so, this comes with exception limit, if determined to be in the United States interest. This is if you have interest to work and stay in USA.
H-3 Visa: Trainee or Special Education visitor
Particularly, to get a training, other than the graduate medical or academic, which you do not have in the trainee’s home country. More so, this extend to practical training programs in the education of children. Basically, children with mental, physical, or emotional disabilities.
L Visa: Intracompany Transferee
If you want to work at a branch company, parent, affiliate, or subsidiary of the current employer, specifically in a managerial or executive capacity. More so, in a position requiring special knowledge then this visa is for you. Therefore, all individual must have employment by the same employer abroad continuously for a period of 1 year within the three preceding years of labor.
O Visa: Individual with Extraordinary Ability / Achievement
Basically, this is for persons with extraordinary ability or achievement in the sciences. Also, in arts, education, business, athletics, or extraordinary well known achievements motion picture and media space.
Therefore, the process is accessible with national or international acclaim, to work in their expert career field. Furthermore, this includes persons rendering essential services in regards to the individual.
P-1 Visa: Individual or Team Athlete, or Member of an Entertainment Crew
Therefore, this is to perform at an exact athletic competition as an performing athlete or as a member of an entertainment crew. More so, this requires a recognize international display. However, this includes persons giving essential quality services in regards to the main person.
P-2 Visa: Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group)
Again, this is for performance under a person to person exchange program between a company in the United States. Also, an organization in another country is applicable too. Therefore, this includes persons providing quality services to the individual in question.
P-3 Visa: Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group)
This is to perform, teach or coach under a specific program which is culturally standard. Also, this includes a traditional ethnic, cultural, folks, musical, theatrical, or even a artistic performance/presentation. Basically, this involve persons providing quality services in with regards to an individual.
Q-1 Visa: Participant in an International Cultural Exchange Program
Precisely, this is for practical training and employment. Also, its is for sharing or teaching of the history, culture, and traditions of your home country. However, this is through participation in an international cultural exchange program.
How to Apply for a Temporary Work Visa to USA
Basically, after USCIS approves the Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker (Form I-129), then can now apply for a visa. Therefore, there are different steps to follow in the visa application process.
Basically, the order of these steps and how you can complete them will differ form one another at the U.S. Embassy. Also, it differs in the consulate where you apply to. Please note and consult the instructions you see on the embassy or consulate website where you will start your application.
Complete The Visa Online Application
Therefore, the online Nonimmigrant Visa Application process, Form DS-160. More so, you can learn more about completing the DS-160 visa in the main US website.
- complete the online visa application form.
- Then print the application form confirmation page. This you will bring along to your interview.
- You will need to snap and upload your photo while completing the online Form DS-160. More so, know that your photo must be in the format that the photo standard requires.
- Lastly, schedule an Interview, although for some applicant you do not need to go for an interview. This is for some certain ages you see below. More so, a consular officers may as well request for an interview of any applicant. Therefore, this is regardless of your age.