If you want a fast and reliable way to buy electric online or paying for your electric bills without going out on power or stress, then choose buypower.ng. Paying for your electric bills online on buypower is sure easy with your mobile phone and PC and do not require any stress at all. You can pay with your bank debit card or wire transfer.
Furthermore, users can easily make payment or buy electric unit right from the the buypower app or via their website. Also, talking about security on the website is well guarantee and safe to access too. Honestly, I do not intend to bore you with this article, so we are going to see why you should use buy power and how to buy electric units as well.
Advantages of Using Buypower.ng
These are some of the reasons why you should use this platform to ay for all your electric bills.
- Easy interface of the website.
- Simple registration process.
- Fast access to purchase of electric unit
- Also, a low cost charges of about 100 Naira for users in Nigeria.
- can be access with your mobile phone device and PC.
- Both android and iOS users can download the buypower app anytime.
- easy customer service lines 24/7.
How to Download and Install the Buypower App
To download this electricity app to your mobile device is very and the app runs on all mobile devices via internet access.
- Open your mobile app store or the Google play store on your phone.
- Furthermore, click on the search bar and input the search term buypower.
- Click on the first caption you see on the list.
- Then locate the download button below.
- Click on it and it will download and install the app to your mobile phone.
How Does Buypower Work
Here I will be showing you How to Buy Electricity Unit With Buypower. the simple steps to take in other to purchase electricity units on this website anytime you want on mobile or PC. More so, you can use the website or the electricity app to access this process.
- Open the URL www.buypower.ng to access the website.
- Click on the website if you are using the mobile browser.
- More so, input your meter number.
- Choose the state you are presently buying from.
- Also, indicate your location as well. Therefore, if you do not see your location choose None of the above.
- Then input the amount you want to buy.
- Also, you can choose to input your email address or not and house address too.
- Then click continue to payment information.
On this section you will have to choose the payment system you want to use to pay for the service. More so, I do prefer using the credit card option for this process.
- Input your bank debit card details or your buypower card as required in the spaces they provide.
- Furthermore, a token pin will be sent to you if your are using your credit card.
- Therefore, put in the pin code send from your bank to complete the process.
After all these processes and the payment is complete they will then send you the exact electric unit your purchase. Mind you the 100 Naira charges will include and VAT as well. Although the VAT will not affect the unit you are buying.
So guys I hope with this insight you can buy electric unit or pay for your bill with ease. More, all these are accessible with your mobile phone or PC via internet access.