So many AOL users do not know they can actually get instant news from around the world via their AOL mail account. More so, the AOL news mail features and AOL app gives its users the ability to get direct news notifications straight to their mobile device or PC. This news content do displays on the webmail as to make users to explore more of its contents while they are on the AOL mail page. Therefore, you have the chance to get amazing news discovery of various news categories like
- World News
- United State News
- Sport News
- Business and many more
For users on the platform to keep up with the latest news and all that they need to access the AOL sign up and create an account. After which you have to download the AOL mobile app in other to get latest news to their email account. Basically, this process is applicable to new and existing users on the platform.
Free AOL News Mail Sign Up – AOL Sign in Now
Particularly, if you want to proceed to sign up on the news platform then you need to get the AOL account. Don’t forget the AOL account is also the one you can use to send and receive emails and document files as well. More so, you can download the app to have more easy access to the platform. Follow the below steps to achieve this.
- Go to your Play store to download the app either Google play store or App store.
- Furthermore install the app to your device.
- Lunch the app and click on the email caption you see on your screen.
- Then click on the Sign up caption to create an account.
- Input your details on the form space such as your full names, username and password. Furthermore, input your mobile number, your gender status and date of birth.
- Highlight at the blue icon you see on the page and click on it to continue.
- Then click the caption that reads Text me a verification code.
- Input the code that they will send to you on the space provided.
Immediately, your AOL news mail account will then open after you have verified the code they sent to you. More so, you can as well access the sign up page on this URL www.aol.com. Also, you can locate the setting icon to see the news notification on your webmail. Therefore, after everything you can then access the AOL sign in now to see more services.
How to Set-up AOL News Notification – Using AOL Website on PC
Here I am going to be showing you how you can setup your news notification panel to keep receiving trending news instantly. But one thing you should know is to always put on your internet connectivity to keep getting alerts. So without wasting much time let dive in to the procedure to achieve the set up.
- First sign in to your AOL account.
- Input your username and password.
- Furthermore, click on the email icon you see on the top right side of the page.
- Next locate the options caption and click mail setting.
- Click to enable AOL today then slide down to enable the notification sound when there is a new mail.
To Enable Notification on AOL Mobile App
To carry out this process on your AOL app just read through this process below.
- Hit on the settings icon which you can find after the search bar.
- Slide down to see the notification icon and then click on it to continue.
- Click on the news caption you can see at the top. Furthermore, enable the feature which is under the breaking news section.
You can as well use the homepage notification option in other to keep getting notifications. This one is simple as you just need to access the AOL homepage and click on the notification bell icon you can see at the top. This will then make you to start receiving alerts whenever there is a new mail or news.