AOL mail is an American mail service provided by AOL.com mail incorporation. Also, known as American Online, it is a subdivision of Verizon communications. Therefore, this webmail service was more popular in the early days. AOL mail Login as we are going to be discussing in this article is the process of accessing your AOL Account.
Furthermore, after the creation of the mail service, there was another advent of mail services like Yahoo and Gmail. But nonetheless, AOL mail is still a satisfactory decent mail service with very desirable features. Basically, AOL mail service is as good as any of its counterparts. Therefore, we shall be discussing AOL mail, creating an account and logging in.
Creating your AOL Account and logging in
Logging in to your AOL email account gives you access to all its features, you will need to fill in your AOL mail login credentials to grant you access to your AOL account on AOL.com mail. However, in order to get these credentials, you will need to have an AOL mail account first, follow steps below.
Logging in to your AOL mail account gives you access to all its features, you will need to fill in your login credentials to grant you access to your account. However, in order to get these credentials, you will need to have an AOL mail account first. This article should guide you on creating and accessing the AOL mail login to your account accordingly.
- Visit the official homepage at http://mail.aol.com to start the process.
- If you already have an account, you can simply login with your credentials via AOL.com mail, and if you don’t, you’ll have to create AOL email account.
- When you open the AOL homepage, you’ll see a AOL login page, just below the page; you’ll see an option that reads “don’t have an account? Sign up. “Click on sign up.
- You will then be directed to another page where you have to fill in your personal information to open your account. Enter your first name, your last name, the preferred username (e.g. email@example.com), create a password and confirm it for authentication. You’ll also have to enter your date of birth, gender, and phone number.
- Finally, after filling in your personal information, click on continue, a five-digit verification code will be sent to your phone number. Upon successful verification, your account with AOL mail has been created.
Therefore, when you are through with the creation of your account it will direct you to www.aol.com. This is where you will get access to the latest news update and AOL search engine.
AOL mail login With AOL Account
After getting your AOL mail account, you can have access to login to your account anytime you want.
- Simply open the homepage at http://mail.aol.com and it will direct you to the login page.
- Furthermore, enter your email address and your password in the spaces provided for them. Then it will direct you to your email account page to start sending and receiving emails.
Therefore, AOL integrates its email service with a good number of intuitive features. This makes it a very good webmail client. Also, a great match Yahoo and Gmail. However, some of these features include email organization, storage space, powerful filters, email signature, attachments, and themes.
Finally, open an AOL mail account today and join the millions of users who benefit a great deal from the features this powerful email service has to provide.