The Amazon online Inc., is an American technology and as well a multinational company which has its location in Seattle. More so, the company is more focus on its digital streaming as well as e-commerce, cloud computing and also artificial intelligence services. Furthermore, the online store and other Amazon account services are very active and millions of users visit them daily.
Particularly, creating the account gives you access to every activity that goes on within the Amazon online store, so for you can make use of the prime service to enjoy exclusive movies and addictive series. More so you will need create an Amazon account to start enjoying its services. Here are the steps and tips on how to open your Amazon account.
Open Amazon New Account on Amazon.com
- Open your Amazon account on amazon.com.
- Hit on “My Account”. You will find this at the upper-right side of the page.
- Tap “New customer? Start here” in the drop-down menu.
- Fill in the application form with your name, valid email, Your phone number, and a suitable password
- Then Tap on the “Create Account” button.
Just like the account will be created.
Personalizing the Amazon Account
Once the account is created, the next step is to personalize it, so you are not yet done. Follow the guides below to personalize your new account;
- Open the account and then tap on the “Account & Lists” option. It is located on the right side of the page.
- Then hit on “My Account” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Payment Options” from the list of options given to you on the next page.
- Provide your credit card details, as that will be your payment method.
- The delivery address.
- Then on the page, tap on the “Account & Lists” option.
- Tap “My Account” in the drop-down.
- Tap “Your Addresses” on the next page.
- Click on the “Add Address” option and provide your address details.
- Click on Add Address.
This is just some few tips for you in respect to how you can create a new account and start buying goods on the platform. Also, with this account you can get promotions as well as great deals too.