Aim mail login is a process that enable you access your Aim Mail account. Therefore, you can see my AOL Mail login screen name on the the login page. More so, AIM is the same as AOL and it is a free web-based email service provider. AOL, is however, a division of Verizon Communications.
Aim email platform provides free and unlimited online storage to users, good anti-spam protection system and an easy interface to use and navigate your way around the platform.
Also, its smart folder ability’s is another high mark of the platform. The message threading, it makes up the IMAP as well as POP access and integrates chats as well social networking service.
Aim Mail Features
- One of the features of Aim email is that it provides spam protection and solid security features.
- AIM has a smooth interface that integrates calendars, chats as well as social networking too.
- The Aim Mail also has unlimited email storage capacity for POP and IMAP access.
- AIM email do have thread messages, labels and even smart folders.
- Also, AIM email search is flexible and efficient.
- AIM has a very cool support system.
Advantages of Aim Mail
- AIM gives an unlimited storage plus both POP and IMAP server access.
- The Mail service has a very good spam filtering system. Also, the system helps filter unwanted mail and put them in the Spam folder.
- AIM has a superb HTML formatting, chatting and SMS systems that helps to compose email easily.
- AIM is a email with WAP, POP, IMAP and even Mobile AIM Mail software. This enables you to easily access your AOL Mail from your mobile phone.
- AIM email enables email address bookmark and a browser based AIM instant messaging system.
- Also, AIM Mail gives an easy set up for auto-reply. More so, it notifies senders the time you last visit your inbox.
- AIM email includes a calendar and allows you to turn emails into events or to-do list items with ease.
- Another, feature is locking remote images and links in emails from unknown senders. AIM Mail also protects your privacy and your PC security.
- AIM Livestream service puts updates from many social networks right into AIM Mail. However, the system lets you post to other services too.
AIM Mail Sign up
- Firstly, open any browser of your choice on your mobile device or PC.
- Next, just type in the URL www.aim.com
- Then click to get a free Aim Account.
- Also, enter your names (first/last name)
- enter an your existing email address or create a new username
- Then create a password and re-type to confirm it.
- Enter your date of birth and gender.
- Choose a security question and give the answer to it
- Furthermore, input a mobile phone number
- Then type in the letter you see in the image box. You will see the box where you input your mobile number in. In a situation where you did not see the characters in the image clearly, you can click to change the image.
- Lastly, click to tick the box to agree to the terms and conditions then you click Sign Up
My AOL Mail Login Screen Name
- Visit the web page mail.aim.com
- on the page web page will appear, enter your Username or Email and Password.
- Then click on Sign in, to log you into your account.
This is just the full process to access your account and as well create a AIM Account as well. So you can just in to the mail service today to own an account.