Accounting jobs in USA with visa sponsorship are a very high paying job and a good career part to take. Hence many non-immigrants from other parts of the world should be looking forward to taking this opportunity. Basically this job area is a professional and degree base job. Particularly, you can earn up to $73k to $92.4k per year as an accountant.
Accounting Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Therefore, if you are looking forward to applying for any accounting jobs in USA, then you must have at least a degree in Accounting. More so, this is to say you must have been taught and trained in an academic institute and certified to have the stands of applying for the job.
Who is an Accountant?
An accounting worker is a professional who specializes in the field of accounting. Their primary responsibilities revolve around managing financial records, preparing financial statements, and ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
Different Jobs Position of an Accountant
Accounting workers can hold various job titles. However, each of this roles do have its own responsibility. Below are some of the job positions.
- Accountant: This is a broad term that encompasses various roles in accounting. Accountants may work in areas like public accounting (where they serve multiple clients), private accounting (within a specific company), or government accounting (working for a government agency).
- Bookkeeper: Bookkeepers are responsible for recording and maintaining financial transactions, including purchases, sales, receipts, and payments. They often work closely with accountants to ensure accurate and up-to-date financial records.
- Auditor: Auditors examine financial records and statements to verify their accuracy and compliance with applicable laws and regulations. They may work internally within a company or externally as independent auditors.
- Tax Preparer: Tax preparers specialize in preparing tax returns for individuals or businesses. They are knowledgeable about tax laws and regulations and help clients maximize their deductions while ensuring compliance.
- Financial Analyst: Financial analysts analyze financial data to provide insights and recommendations for investment decisions, budgeting, and financial planning.
Other Job Positions for Accountants
- Cost Accountant: Cost accountants focus on tracking and analyzing the costs associated with producing goods or services within a company. They play a crucial role in helping businesses understand and control their expenses.
- Payroll Clerk or Specialist: More so, the payroll professionals are responsible for ensuring employees are paid accurately and on time. You will calculate wages, taxes, and deductions. More so, you will often handle various payroll-related tasks.
- Forensic Accountant: Forensic accountants investigate financial discrepancies, fraud, and other financial irregularities. However, they often work with law enforcement agencies or in the legal field to provide expert testimony in court cases.
- Management Accountant: Management accountants focus on providing financial information and analysis to help company management make informed decisions. Also, accountants may be involved in budgeting, cost analysis, and performance evaluation.
- Financial Controller: Controllers oversee the financial operations of a company. They are responsible for financial reporting, internal controls. Also, ensuring compliance with accounting standards.
Therefore, these are just some of the many roles within the field of accounting. Each role has its specific duties and responsibilities. But they all revolve around managing and reporting financial information accurately and in compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
Some Benefits of Accounting Worker
- Dental insurance
- Free parking
- Disability insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Estimated Salaries of Different Jobs in USA
- Care giver Jobs – $30 to $80 / hour – $560 a day $2800/week $11,200/month
- Hotel Jobs – $16.50 to $55 / hour – $385 a day $/2310/week and $9240/month
- House Keeping Jobs – $15 to $30 / hour – $210 a day $1050/week $4,200/month
- Warehouse Jobs – $20 to $40 / hour – $280 a day $1400/week $5,600/month
- Sales Representative Jobs – $25 to $50 / hour – $350 a day $1,750/week $7000/month
- Truck Driver Jobs – $350 – $1500 per trip. This depends on the trip
- House Cleaning Jobs – $10 – $30 / hour – $210 a day $1050/week $4,200/month
- Amazon Jobs – $30 – $80 / hour – $560 a day $2800/ week $11,200/ month
- Farm worker – $15 – $30 / hour – $2320/week and $9500/month
- Chocolate factory worker – $15 to $60 /hour – $420 /day – $2520 /week $10,080 / month
The Responsibilities of an Accountant
The responsibilities of an accountant can vary depending on the specific role, industry, and company size. However, here are some common responsibilities that accountants typically have:
Accountants are responsible for maintaining accurate and up-to-date financial records for an organization. This involves recording all financial transactions, including purchases, sales, payments, and receipts.
They prepare financial statements (such as income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements) that summarize the financial position and performance of a company. These reports are crucial for management, investors, and other stakeholders to make informed decisions.
Budgeting and Forecasting
Accountants often assist in the preparation of budgets and financial forecasts. This involves estimating future revenues and expenses based on historical data and market trends.
Tax Planning and Compliance
Accountants help businesses stay compliant with tax laws and regulations. They calculate taxes owed, prepare tax returns, and advise on tax planning strategies to minimize liabilities.
Some accountants work in internal or external auditing roles. Internal auditors review a company’s financial controls and procedures for accuracy and compliance. Therefore, external auditors assess the accuracy of financial statements and ensure they conform to accounting standards.
They analyze financial data to identify trends, opportunities, and potential areas of concern. Therefore this analysis helps management make informed decisions about resource allocation and business strategies.
Accountants play a key role in managing a company’s financial resources. They track cash flow, manage accounts receivable and accounts payable, and ensure that the company has enough funds to meet its obligations.
Basically, in manufacturing or production-oriented industries, accountants may be responsible for tracking and analyzing costs related to production. Including direct labor, materials, and overhead.
Compliance and Regulation
Accountants need to stay updated with accounting principles and financial regulations. Also, compliance requirements relevant to their industry and jurisdiction.
Therefore accountant may be involved in assessing and managing financial risks. Such as currency exchange rates, interest rates, and market fluctuations.
Technology and Systems
With the increasing use of accounting software and technology, accountants are often responsible for implementing, maintaining. More so, you will be optimizing accounting systems and software too.
Accountants are expected to adhere to high ethical standards and maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive financial information.
Communication and Collaboration
They often need to communicate financial information to various stakeholders, including management, investors, regulators, and sometimes the public. Therefore, this requires effective communication skills.
Continuous Learning and Professional Development
Accountants must stay updated with the latest accounting standards, regulations, and industry trends. More so, many accountants pursue continuing education or professional certifications to enhance their skills.
In some organizations, accountants take on an advisory role, providing financial advice. Therefore, you will make recommendations to management for making strategic decisions.
It’s important to note that specific responsibilities can vary based on factors like the size and type of the organization. Also, the industry, and the accountant’s level of experience and expertise are considered too.
How to Apply for Accounting Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
How apply for a job as an anticipated immigrant is very easy. Well, the sweet part of it is that you will be getting a job and a free visa.
However, this will only take place when you have applied for a job and have gotten a job offer in your name. Hence, to apply for a visa you have to follow the steps below
- First, ensure you are qualified for the job.
- Set up an organized CV and application letter.
- More so, use any online platform such as LinkedIn, indeed.com, and other online platforms to search for a USA job you will like.
- When that is done, you will have to wait for the employer to access your document and if they find you qualified for the job, you will be sent a job offer.
- Then, the employer will have to make a job petition to the USICS and US labor market institute for certification.
Next, you will be instructed to apply for a visa with the job offer letter sent to you in your name. Also, know that if you don’t have a Accounting jobs in USA with visa sponsorship, then you have to fund your trip down to the US.
Furthermore, you earnings is pretty much determine by your employer and place of work. Some will pay you more than you expect and some others can pay you less.